The Wedding!

Maddie's POV:

"Even I wasn't this difficult in planning my wedding!" Nessa teases from across the table and all the girls nod their heads in agreement.

"Well I'm so sorry I want everything to be perfect!" I say, my voice laced with sarcasm. The girls laugh at this though.

"Yeah, but relax! Live a little!" Addi says, nudging me slightly. I roll my eyes, slightly annoyed, but smiling anyway. A lot has happened in the past 5 years. Here's a brief summary:

The Hype House split up about 4 years ago, only lasting to the very beginning of 2021. After Charli, Dixie, Addison, and Avani left, it was a no brainer. Most people got smaller houses in the  close area, some staying with family or friends, but some, well one, completely went M.I.A, I haven't heard from Thomas since I left the Hype House, and apparently neither has anyone else. The Sway House stopped being known as "The Sway House" so basically split up 2 years ago, but all the boys still lived together, with the exception of Josh, up until earlier this year when Ant, Griffin, and Kio all bought smaller houses, ready to start growing up and maybe start families. But it makes no difference, everyone still hangs there and crashes there often, if not all the time. TikTok died out two years ago, most creators losing interest or deciding they were too old, or just getting so much hate they decided to leave and the few people left couldn't revive the app. It's still an app, but only about 27 Million people are still active and thats going down almost as fast as Charli's followers went up back in 2020. 

Me and Josh have stayed together, never splitting up again, no drama, but still the same tiny couple fights where he yells at me for stepping on his shoes or when I cry because a fan kisses him on the cheek. When Josh moved out of Sway, we decided to get our own apartment flat. Jaden lived there too for a while, but ended up moving back in to Sway after a year. We still live there, but have found a way to go back and visit my house in New Jersey for one week every month. Josh proposed to me 4 months ago, the 5 year anniversary of him giving me the promise ring. I still wear it daily and now I wear the engagement ring as well. 

Anthony and Avani... well they have always been the dream couple. They've never split up, and very rarely get into fights. But when they do, they make up less than 5 minutes later. Anthony proposed to Avani about a year ago, and she happily accepted and they got married three months ago. 

Noen and I became close again, but he dropped his feelings for me and fell hard for Abby Roberts 5 years ago. They have split up twice, but only for like 3 weeks each and the last time was 3 years ago. He told me he's planning to propose next month and I am very excited for them. 

Jaden and Mads announced they were dating again a month after Josh gave me the promise ring. Everyone knew it would happen, but I think they were dating for a while before they announced it because I walked into them kissing passionately and they didn't even notice. Jaden proposed to Mads last Christmas Eve, her favorite holiday and birthday, and they got married on July 4th. It's September now and they are thriving. 

Bryce and Addison had a rocky first year, lots of fights and splitting up, for 3 months at one point, but Bryce decided to commit because he truly cared for her. They've been thriving since, not splitting up at all. Bryce proposed 7 months ago and they got married 4 months later, setting the record for fastest wedding planning. Addison and Bryce officially live in the Sway House now, along with Jaden and Mads, and don't seem to be leaving any time soon.

Kio and Olivia turned out to be dating for 5 months before any of us figured anything out, and it was funny to some of the group, including me, but the rest felt betrayed they weren't informed earlier. It blew over pretty quickly. Kio proposed the month after Ant, but they got married the month before.