53.My fault.

Jungkook's POV.
It's all my fault

If only I wouldn't have acted stubborn and had sat with her and than dropped her off at her place then it would have never happened.

It was just a mere luck that Namjoon and Hoseok where on the round up that day.

**(FLASHBACK)**

"I shouldn't have ignored her like that" I thought as I drove in silence.

I saw my phone which was vibrating as I looked at the screen it was one of my guards.

"Sir I think you need to see this" He said as I told him to just send me the video.

I didn't pay any attention as I kept on driving. I parked my car and made my way inside my house.

Throwing the jacket away I fell on my bed as I tried to process what I just did to her.

"Why I have to be so complicated" I pushed my hair back and took my phone to check my emails.

"Aahh I almost forgot about the video" I said to myself and opened the file.

I looked closely as I saw a girl and not just any girl but y/n. I saw how she fell and struggled to move away from him.

He even touched her and that made my blood boil. Suddenly he ran away as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I saw Namjoon and Hoseok as they took care of her.

**(FLASHBACK OVER)**

After taking care of her I felt less guilty but it didn't change the fact that it was still my fault for leaving her all alone at night.

Her house now has a tight security cause y/n's grandpa freaked out when he found that she was followed by a man who's identity is unknown.

"Do you have any information on him" I asked as Yoongi came in my office.

"No because he did a great job hiding his face with the mask plus even his eyes cannot be seen" Yoongi said as he sat down on the couch.

"It was like he knew exactly where the cctv were and he avoided it smoothly" Jin came in while talking.

"That only leads to one thing. He is a hired professional worker of someone" Namjoon said while sipping his coffee.

"Any guess of who it might be?" Jin added the question which made Yoongi look up.

"Only one guy that I can think of..." I looked at him closely.

"Her ex" He shrugged like it was obvious but Woo-Bin could never do such a thing unless his father wants him too. And his father knows better than to hurt Mr. Lee's granddaughter.

"No. His father wouldn't want to cause unnecessary trouble and that also with Mr. Lee." I nodded in agreement.

"Exactly." I said.

"Did you heard about the new gang rising up?" Yoongi questioned us and all of us shook our heads.

"Who are you talking about?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"They call themselves 'The kings' and believe in only killing rather than listening and their leader is the worst of them all" I had a very bad feeling about them.

"Namjoon I want to know everything about them and especially their leader" I turned to look at Namjoon with a worried look.

"Yes on it" He got up and went towards his room.