Chapter I

A roommate ... Yes, he needed a roommate to share the apartment rent, but how does he get it? That was the question of the century for him, until his boyfriend gave him an idea. He made a sign to stick it on the university mural and see if anyone took pity on him, since he needed to save for a trip he wanted to take at the end of the semester.

**********

He was walking through the hallways of the university to find in which room his class was for today, but he was struck by a sign on the mural next door. It was what he had been looking for for several months, so he took it out to go to that address after work and talk to his future roommate.

**********

He was preparing dinner when the bell rang, he thought it would be his boyfriend although that day they would not see each other because he had tap classes. When he opened the door, both he and the visitor were shocked at the other but had to hide it quickly.

- Hello. I come for the announcement that you published in the university - he said showing him the paper.

- Yeah right, come in.

When he got in he looked around a bit, realizing that this boy was very tidy and that the place was very beautiful for his taste.

- Have a seat - sat next to him - What's your name?

- Sorry. My name is Kim Jonghyun - he shook his hand.

- I am Lee Taemin - returned the greeting - Well, as you well know I need a roommate to share the expenses of the apartment - the platinum nodded - The only requirement that I am looking for is that you have a permanent job for at least six months, which is the time that missing to finish paying the rent.

- I have a one-year contract at the company where I am, if you want I can give you a copy so you have no doubts.

- No problem - smiled - So ... when would you move in?

- I thought you would be one of those who interview asking about everything - Jonghyun laughed - This weekend I would make the move out ... could you help me with that?

- Of course. Well ... I'm going to show you the whole apartment.

They stood up to begin the "tour" and explain certain things to him; after Jonghyun left, Taemin was happy that he got a roommate so fast but later he realized that this short boy was very attractive, since he caught his attention when he saw him after opening the door, but that didn't matter because if If he was single, Jonghyun would ignore him; you could tell he was an alpha male who was always surrounded by girls. With that thought he fell asleep with a big smile because his pocket would rest a little and he could go on a trip.

**********

It had been a month since they lived together, Taemin found it a bit strange that his partner does not take girls to the house as he thought would happen. Rather, he had introduced his boyfriend Jinki the day he was always going to visit him, but when he did it, he was surprised that Jonghyun took it as normal, which was good.

One day he was looking for his friends on the university campus, in that he saw Jonghyun from a distance walking in his direction checking his cell phone. He was going to greet him, since the older one left early, but he stopped walking when a boy approached taking him by the arm, spinning the platinum to kiss him on the lips.

Taemin widened his eyes, making him react quickly to hide; that was surprising for him, he never imagined that the eldest is on his side but it was strange that when that boy went to the apartment he was not presented as his boyfriend, he just said "He is Minho" and they were to his room. He came out of his thoughts when his friends called him from afar to start with what they had left to meet.