Best-friend's Brother

My First Day

Finally the summer was over and I am starting my senior year at West View High , I transferred there because things got really complicated at my old school. My Birthday was coming up and im super psyced that im turning 17. I really want to go to One Direction concert and if I get to go I will never ask for anything again.

I slipped on a pink ,white polkadotted t-back and my off the sholder top with my skin tight skinnies and a pink VANS and held my hair up in a messy bun. I put on some neutral maked up and I ws done.

I went to my laptop to check my twitter acount before I leave for school. i entered my user name @Niallslover and typed in my password and I saw that Naill updated hid status.

@NaillOfficial: haning out with my Boobear @OfficialBoobear Louis at Nando's

I smiled and wished I was there. I ran down stail to get break fast and saw my brother Blake eating already. "Morning Miss Beth Drake, niece to see u this morning",oh yah my name is Beth Drake I really don't like it but I have to live with it. I sighed at my brother and replied " morning bro,mom and dad I really don't want to talk this morning" I grabbed a sliced of my brothers' toast and left for school since I was already late.

As i walked up the stairs to the front doors of my new school i felt very normal. I took a deep breath and I walked into school and everyone stopped and stared at me and by the way i had a large nylon violet guccissima tote as my bag.

i walked to the main office to get my schedule and i walked straight to my first class...History (worst subject to start the day off with. I walked up to my teacher,

"Hi, I'm Beth Drake and I guess this is my first class",

"You guessed right Beth,", he said taking my schedule and reading it," I'm Mr Thomas take a seat next to Ms Mills, please",

"Thank you sir"

I walked to my desk and sat. "HI, I'm Jessica and you?"

"Beth, so does everyone stare at the new kid every year?" she chuckled

"Not really. Just u are very good looking thats all.". i let out a 'HA' and every one turned toward me like i was crazy.

"Is every thing OK miss Drake?" Mr Thomas asked i my face turned serious,

"yes sir just fine"

"OK then, lets continue then class" i smiled and paid attention to the rest of the class and then the bell rang.

"Hey come on let me show u to ur locker" Jessica offered

"kay," and i told her my locker number and when i open it i saw books in it already.

"What the heck?"

"Some student break into unused lockers and put their book in them thats whey there are books in there" Jessica said

"Well im using thhis locker so its used now." i started taking out the books and i rest them on the floor and after all were on the floor, i took the last onr to see whoose name was on the front and i saw Constance with a hear by it.

"i think u should put those books back into that locker" Jess said nervously

"why?"