Chapter One.

Chapter: 1

The Beginning...

The crowd was cheering. That's really all that I can hear. I pat my helmet on, checking if it was on tight. Our lacrosse couch, Couch H (short for Heniken) was almost yelling at us! "ALL WE NEED IS ONE MORE POINT AND WE'RE IN THE FINALS! GAME ON!" Sam glanced at me, giving me a small nod and grin. I was shortly snapped to reality by the sound of the whistle.

My body knew what to do when my mind didn't. Dashing towards the ball a massive rush of pain ran through my chest and back. I was hit or pushed down. She was large. I mean HUGE! Around 6 feet and very large around the waist. Couch H sprinted over. "Stop dicking around Allison! We have no time! Get your mind out your ass and move!"

The words made my body leap from the floor and when running for the ball. Sam taking the ball and passing it to me. Taking a large risk I high throw it from across the field. My heart pumped slowly to see Stitch (Maxie) catch the ball and makes it into the goal! The crowd went nuts! Taking off my helmet and running over to Stitch just dog pilling her! We're all just so happy! One blink and everything stopped..

I saw a little boy behind the bleachers. He had black straight hair and his skin was pale. Wearing all white it should the anger in his indigo eyes. Me yet to notice everyone moving slowly. My mind rushed with information of this little boy.

'Alex Joe Gomez. Died in a car accident.

Collision from side of passenger, penetrating head and crushing all his ribs.

Driver - Ana Marie Gomez, Mother who is a mental home in Georgia.

Driver of the crash - Patty Rose.'

I held my breath. His face should anger. Then he moved his hand pointing at me. My heart raced until I was snapped into reality. Sam kept tapping me. "Hello Allison!" "Yeah?!" "Are you okay? You seem abut out of it." There was a pause between us then I spoke. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." My voice was low and she knew I wasn't okay, but se went along with it. "Okie dokie." She strolls off then turns. "Come on! We need to change." I nodded then ran behind her.