Claire's First

"You look beautiful" he said staring into her mixed colour eyes of blue and green. She didn't respond with any words but with a shy smile and a blush on her cheeks. They stared at each other for quite some time. It's almost as if they were having a staring competition. It was a cute moment. She looked more reserved than him. He showed some feelings but not too much. You could tell they both had feelings for each other.
"Claire?"
" Yes Peter?" With a shy smile on her face.
".." He looked so intensely nervous to ask what he was about to ask her. He didn't want to ruin anything they've bad between them. So he kept it short and simple.
" Peter?"
"Yes Claire?"
"You wanted to ask me something.."
"Oh yeah..well okay urm.. Oh look a puppy" he tried to avoid the question although he already started it. He was so incredibly ready but also not ready encase she would respond in some type of way. He was thinking too much. He liked her a lot.
"Don't change the subjec"
"Claire?"
"Yes peter , what is it?"
"Close your eyes"
She closes her eyes, he leans in to kiss her ,both of their lips lock and before you know it they're both lost in the moment.

"My first kiss" she says with a shy voice and smile and a blush.
"Hehe i hope it wasn't too bad"
This time she leans in for a kiss
"I guess you liked it then" he says with a big smile
".." She just wanted more. In fact they both wanted it to never end. The kiss went from a sweet quick one to a deep intense long one. After that kiss they both breathed deeply, the two of them distant from their lips and held their hands walking down the streets and wherever the streets lead them to. Both Claire and Peter were smiling unconditionally.