Chapter 1

Just hear her when she screams and you will know what's wrong with her. The only problem is she will never let you hear her screams. She is fearless on the outside but on the inside she is just like a little girl. She may be smiling but when did her smiling turned so dull?. Did you noticed how she fidgets everytime you look at her eyes? Of course you didn't she hides it all too well. Yeah she is laughing with you and your friends but when you hear up close you notice the fake and the dull tone behind it. to you she can be the prettiest, to others she is funny smart and cute but to herself oh well to herself she is just a monster. Someone who doesn't deserve life and yet she is afraid to die. She lusts death but it scares her at the same time. Thats the beauty of her mind. Oh her mind what an scary but beautiful place. Full of darkness and light. Provably a scary yet pleasant place.The voices in there they may be evil but there are also kind ones. You may never know the mistery that is that girl is. Yes maybe you want to desifer it but you cant. The walls that she has put around her are so strong that a simple curious by stander like you will never get through them! Yeah you a naive narrow minded human. No normal human can get through those walls. Sure you can try and try but you wont succeed after all if you do succeed it means she let u or she is playing with you.Yeah she will play you like a simple game even tho it will look like you desifered her mistery but to her is just another level to her game ;) . Well thats just my opinion. Yes my opinion of a well known case, the case of her mistery. Yeah i know how she think but do you believe i will tell u anything? well no cuz if i had the time to desifer her so can you. I am just going to tell you how I fell inlove with the mysterious girl known as Samantha Carlisle.