Gary

I looked deeply into his eyes. The eyes that I fell in love with. The eyes that sparkle when he hears my name. I lay next to him, restricting myself from doing anything else. 'Charlotte spoon me' he whispered into my ear. ' okay but that's it' I giggled to him. He slid his warm hands round my neck, and his soft lips touched against mine. He pulled me closer his hands moved down my body; I knew I shouldn't have let this continue but I missed him - this felt like old times. His hand went under my dress, I didn't stop him. Next thing I know I was on top of him, i knew I told myself I wouldn't let this happen but I'm Charlotte, when do I ever stick to that?!

I woke up in Gary's Calvin Klein underwear, I don't even remember what happened last night, I'd had to much to drink. I ran out of the boys room before any of them had woke up so I wasn't questioned about what had happened; not that going back into the girls room was any better! I walked in with my duvet wrapped around me like a burrito, they all sat up and looked at me when I came in. 'So what did you get up to last night pet' vicky asked me already knowing what the answer was to be. 'Nothing much, just spooned' I lied. I got back into my own bed and went back to sleep.