Chapter 15 Finally My Prince Returns

Author's note: Newww chapter!! it has been FOREVER!! love you all! ~caileyxx

*Nine Months Later*

JULIET GET UP NOWWWWWWW. " i hear kate screaming in my ear.

" Go away." I say pulling my floral bed covers over my face.

Kate rolls her eyes and pulls the blanket off me.

"Please go away." I mumble while wiping the crust from my eyes. "

oh whatever, you are just like niall.. you sleep non stop uh." Kate says.

"uh.. gosh what exactly did you wake me up- I look over at my neon green clock next to my bed. It reads 5:00am. - at 5am?" i ask.

" I thought you would want to see your future husband.

"Kate says as a big Colgate smile appears on her face.

"The boys are coming home?" I ask literally jumping up and down. Kate smiles even bigger and says "yes, today." "OH MY GOD! NIALL IS COMING HOME!" i scream at the top of my lungs.

" I cannot wait to see my prince!" I jump up and walk to my bathroom.

I turn and face my crooked mirror and stair at myself.

My under eye circles are huge! uhh. my teeth are dull and my lips have been kiss deprived.

"uh i look like pure unadulterated crap." I say taking off my clothes and getting into the shower.

The warm, steamy water burns my back and wakes me up.

I wash my thick curly blonde hair, and body. Uh god i am dirty.

I have basically done nothing except hang out with Kate and our new friend Samantha for 6 months awaiting the boys return.

Me, Kate and the boys have gone through a lot, and since they have been gone for so long me and Kate were in what she called "One Direction Deprivation."

The stuff that comes out of that child's mouth. I grab my bra and underwear and slip them on. i return to my room and proceeded to get dressed.

i walk to my closet to pick an outfit out.. "uh nothing to wear."

I scan through the layers and layers of clothes on hangers hanged.

"Perfect." I grab one of my favorite dresses. It has a blue jean top and a pink floral bottom.

I put the dress and pose in the mirror. I fix my hair and makeup, nothing too in your face, niall doesn't like too much makeup.

"you are beautiful the way you are, without make up" he would say, oh how i miss that accent. well he hasn't seen me with out make up. pure death. that is what i look like.. i grab my phone and it buzzes in my hand. its a text from niall.

_____________________________________________________________________________

From: Niall

To: Juliet

Good Morning Princess!

~freshprinceofmullingar

_____________________________________________________________________________

From: Juliet

To: Niall

Good Morning Frog Prince, lol just kidding! Cannot wait to see you!

~Juliet<3

_____________________________________________________________________________

From: Niall

To: Juliet

Cannot wait to see you either boo. love you.

~freshprinceofmullingar

_____________________________________________________________________________

From: Juliet

To: Niall

Love you too

~Juliet<3

_____________________________________________________________________________

I put my phone back in my purse and head downstairs.

Hey Samantha and Kate!" I say sliding down the railing of the stairs

"Someone is happy" Sam says. "YES I AM READY TO SEE MY BOY!" i say.

Kate jumps up and down "Me too. HAZZABEAR I AM COMING FOR YOU!"

Sam looks down at her feet. i notice and say "Sam, i told you, since Eleanor and Louis broke up, you can hook up with him. you guys are gonna hit it off." her face instantly brightens up.

"Come on let's go." Kate gets into her car me and Sam sit in the back seat. when we arrive to the airport i literally jump out of my seat and head for the plane exit.

*thought: I cannot wait until they come! i have missed them soo much! I CANNOT CONTAIN THESE EMOTIONS!" the plane lands and i see a blonde boy walk through the door. Niall yells " Juliet!!!"