Ordinary Day

Trinity. Pov.

Today was the day. The day I get to meet the guys I have been obsessing over. And with my best friends. Reina, Shelby and Kyra. My best friends since I went through depression. But they got me through it. I got up to my phone alarm Shawn Mendes. Wow. I got in the shower and listened to my playlist with Big Sean and Kid Ink. My bathroom was a walk in shower. My Dad was a lawyer. My mom left us. She walked out on us. Yeah it's suppose to be the other way around but no its this way. But it's okay I love my dad. I walked downstairs and ran up to my dad and hugged him.

"Goodmorning Daddy" I said.

"What's up baby girl?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Notting just wondering if we are still going to the magcon event today." I said with a smile plastered on my face.

"Yes baby but Augustus has to take you I have to go on a business trip" he said.

Augustus is my brother. He is a sweet guy for him.

"Okay that's fine thank you so much dad." I said and grabbed an Apple and ran up to get my bag. I was wearing a California republic sweater with some black Joggers.

"Gus are you ready?" I asked and went to his room.

"Yeah just let me get my sweater." He said and I walked down the stairs.

To: Magcon Group Chat
Are you ready cause we are about to leave to pick you guys up?
From- Reina
Yeah just about to is Shelby and Kyra. They came right before I could wake up.

I laughed and locked my phone and got in my brothers big 4x4 truck. We drove off to Reina's house.

We got there and they came pulling up into the truck.

......

We got to the event and I was freaking out cause we were on the VIP area. Every one was screaming and I covered my ears. I am am deaf in one ear. Almost both. But it's all good. I saw that Cameron was eyeing Reina. And Jack G was eyeing Shelby. Wow there idols were staining at them and mine didn't even know I excited. Well don't Trinity you have been unsuccessful.