Untitled Story Part

"I thought I told you to shut the fuck up!"

"I'm sorry, dad." You whispered, holding the bruise forming on your cheek.

"Shut up!!" Yet another slap landed on your face, and you attempted to yell, but nothing came out.

'Huh? What the hell?' You thought, and winced when pain shot through your cheek once again.

"It's about time you fucking shut up!"

That was the worst day you had ever lived. The day you lost your voice. The day you went mute.

About a year after that day, your father kicked you out and you had been living on your own. You have a small apartment on Chesnut Drive, and lived alone. You carry a white board wherever you go, so you can communicate with others. You get annoyed easily, and have few friends.

Your closest friend is a troll named Karkat Vantas. You talked to him on Pesterchum almost everyday. You get along really well, due to your equal love for Will Smith, and you both have short tempers.

You  were actually on your way to his house right now, or hive as he calls it. You'd never been to his place before, he usually comes over to your house. Your house was about a twenty minute walk away from his, so you pull out your phone, and text him to let him know your on your way there.

He had already warned you about his obnoxious roommate, but your curiosity got the best of you, and you insisted on going anyway. You pushed your phone back into your pocket, and glanced down to check your outfit.

Karkat has seen you in the worst clothes you own before, so it wouldn't bother you if he saw you in something ugly, but you don't want to make a bad impression on his roommate. 

You don't meet new people often, so you do your best to look alright when you do. He told you his roommate was really fucking tall, and really fucking annoying, but you hoped he wasn't. You don't want to end up yelling at a stranger. 

You finally made it to Karkat's, and knocked on the door, clenching your white board nervously. 

"Coming, asshole!" You inwardly chuckled, and went ahead and wrote your greeting on the board. As soon as you finished, the door swung open. "Hey, [Name]." You smiled and flipped your board over to face him.

Hey Karkles!

He growled, "I fucking told you I hated that nickname." You laughed, and of course, no sound came out.

I know, but we're freinds anyway! So, you gonna let me in or what?

He smiled slightly and shook his head, moving from the doorway to let you enter. He closed the door behind you, and you took a look around his place. You erased your white board, and wrote.

Hmm, nice place you got here. Note: This is sarcasm.

"Shut up, ass. It would be cleaner, but my fucking morail always fucks everything up in here."

Suuuure he does.

He growled, and you laughed internally, smiling down at him. Yes, you are taller than him. And yes, he hates it.

He walks over to the black couch on the other side of the room, and sits down, motioning for you to sit down with him. You obey, and write.

So, water we doing today, my dear Karnubs?

"Your fish puns are fucking stupid," You frowned,  and shrugged. "And we're watching I robot."

Yes! I fucking love that movie!