Chapter One

There is a point in everyone's life where time freezes and everything crashes down in slow motion. Donghyuck sat on his knees the cold hand that just had a grip on his own falling limp. This grip seemed to move to his heart squeezing and clutching as the pain of loss filled his body. He could feel the sticky wetness of what He guessed was his own blood dripping down from his face and making a trail down his neck. He felt arms wrap around him from  behind pulling his body close and tearing him away away from the boy who used to hold so much warmth. he wasn't sure exactly who it was but guessing from the strong hold it had to either be Jeno or Mark. Donghyuck could feel his body slowly shut down as everything turned dark.

                                  ~

Gasping for air Donghyuck sat up a heavy mass keeping him from going very far. "Hyuck, hyuckie look at me. Breathe. Your okay, it's okay I'm here. Nana his here" at the words Donghyuck slowly sunk into the warmth of Jaemin slowly taking in his scent. Jaemin gently pushed Donghyuck's hair out of his sweaty forhead. Donghyuck looked up at Jaemins face searching. When he found what he feared the most he felt tears slowly slid down his cheeks, Jaemin sighing taking the one of the most precious boy he's come to know into his arms. He didn't say much just held him. "Is he really gone? Jaehyun.. My brother.. He's really gone?" Jaemin sighed moving Donghyuck so that they could make eye contact. "I'm so sorry hyuckie.. He loved you so much." The simple statement making Donghyuck's body shake as sobs left his lips. He clutched onto Jaemin hoping it would ground him, make him feel stable. As much as Donghyuck squeezed the pain he felt was too much. Memories, the good and the bad filled his head. Jaehyun's warm smile and chuckle as he ruffled his younger brother's hair. As much as it hurt he had priorities. "The youngest? Chenle and jisung.. Are they okay?" He asked pushing his pain away making sure everyone had made it out. He couldn't take any more loss. Jaemin nodded "minor injuries, chenle has a broken wrist and jisung a few burns, they're okay" Donghyuck nodded along to his words "and the others?" Jaemin gave him a small smile running his fingers through his hair soothing it out "everyone is okay" Donghyuck nodded before his eyes widened "Taeyong... How is Taeyong?" Jaemin's smile seemed to fall as he heard his question "hurt.. Upset.. But He's strong. He'll be okay" Donghyuck sighed pressing himself into Jaemin. "Nana.. I'm so glad you guys are okay.. I couldn't image losing one of you guys" Donghyuck whispered leaning up and pressing a kiss into Jaemin's lips. As Jaemin was about to reply the sound of the door creaking caught both of their attentions. Chenle poked his head in noticing them both staring his eyes landing on Donghyuck's red and swollen ones "D-duckie" chenle quickly came into the room pulling the older into a harsh hug not even caring about his wrist just wanting to be as close to his hyung as possible. Donghyuck melted into his hug. Jaemin looked at the two smiling at his boyfriends before turning to the door noticing his four other boyfriends standing outside hurt written all over their faces. That night they all held Donghyuck close and although the pain was eating away at Donghyuck the comfort of his boyfriends made it at least breathable.

                                ~

Taeyong looked like a mess but he knew that losing your Husband could do that to someone. He Also knew he didn't look much better. They sat there looking at each other Taeyong about to say something but before he could Donghyuck threw himself into his arms. Taeyong was surprised before wrapping his arms around the younger holding him close. "He loved you so much duckie.." Donghyuck hugged him tighter at this. They eventually pulled away. Taeyong pet his head softly offering Donghyuck some tea as they sat down to talk. "What now hyung?" Taeyong smiled gently taking Donghyucks hand "we continue on. Donghyuck we are the most looked upon gang in the country.. We kinda can't just put everything on hold because someone died." Taeyong look conflicted. He's never seen the leader so unsure before. Taeyong sighed tightening his hold on Donghyucks hand "it hurts so badly.. I should be stronger but I just miss him so much. I know you do to and just because Jaehyun isn't here you will still always be my little brother even if we are not brought together by blood. He wouldn't want us to be sitting here crying over this" Taeyong said softly laughing gently at the thought of his husband scolding him for being so sad over him. Taeyong slowly let go of donghyucks hand and sat back thinking. It had been weeks since Jaehyuns death. Surprisingly Donghyuck started first "I've been wondering if this pain will ever end.." Before he could finish Taeyong responded "No, you just make room for it." Donghyuck's features softened at this. "We will continue on in his name and legacy. His name won't die. Instead of mourning what we miss we will celebrate the good and keep his memory alive. I love you Donghyuck and so did Jaehyun. We will get through this. We will make him proud." They shared one more hug and spent their time talking about future gang activities. When Donghyuck left he felt more sure then he had in weeks. He was going to be strong. He would get through this and he would be okay. Even if Jaehyun wasn't physically by his side he could feel him guiding him through this. Donghyuck could finally smile again.

~hi guys, I hope you like this. I know I started this kinda angsty BUT I will try my best to make this kinda fun and enjoyable. Dreamies are in a poly relationship. This was just kind of a beginning that would open it up!! I hope you guys will enjoy this!