The Meeting Of The Two

CHAPTER ONE----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i layed in bed thinking about how i was gonna tell my best friend in the whole wide world that i had a crush. She has a tendency to date all of my crushes. She says that she needs to "test" them and make sure they are good for me to date. They all turned out to be jerks, But he was different there is just something about this crush that i felt like i needed to test myself. I texted Annebelle, My best friend, and told her to meet me at the movies. I texted James, James Matthews my crush, and asked if he wanted to catch a movie. shortly after that i got a response from annebelle and james saying "sure, see you there :)"  . It took me almost an hour an a half to get ready. James was about to meet Annebelle. I really hope everything goes well.

-------------------------ON THE WAY TO THE MOVIES-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I  was driving to the movie theater in the next town which it was,12 miles away. I got a text from james saying that he was there waiting for me. I dropped my phone by my feet, i reached and i took my eyes off the road for a second.......

--------------------------------------------JAMES P.O.V.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i waited almost two hours for her. Does she even like me? Was she leading me on? I threw the roses i got for her away and drove home. i guess ill have to move on. As Soon as i get home and sat on the couch i saw that someone was calling me, it was Chris, Christina Pailch. She has been my crush since the 2nd grade whens he use to tease me with her cookies.i answered the call and i ran back out to the drive way and got in my car, and headed for the hospital. i rushed in and asked the front desk lady for the room number for chris. she told me that i have to wait until she wakes up from coma. so i went and sat down in the waiting room.

------------------------------------------------Annebelles P.O.V.--------------------------------------------------------------------

i was at the movie theater for almost 10 minutes wheni recieved the call. i panicked all the way to the hospital, wishing and hoping everything would be okay. as i got to the hospital i rushed in and asked the front desk lady for the room for chris. she told me that i cant go see her until she wakes up from coma.i broke down crying. i went and sat down next to a kid, that was pretty hot, but i cant flirt now. Im here to support Chris.

 ----------------------------------------------------Two Weeks Later----------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------Annebelles P.O.V.---------------------------------------------------------------------

She still hasnt waken up yet. Im getting worried about her. Maybe today is the day she wakes up. Hopefully. As i arrive at the hospital, i start heading to see her when one of Chris' nurses and she said that she was moved to a different room. I start heading to the room and i heard a guys voice her christinas voice talking. i burst in and run to her side.

Annebelle:omg your awake, how are you feeling?, are you hungry can i get you anything?

Chris:no im fine anne, Annebelle meet James, this isnt how you guys were suppose to meet, but i guess this is will have to do.

James: how are you?, im chris' best friend

Annebelle: hi, im also chris' best friend so then i guess that makes you my best friend too.

Chris: there you guys finally meet. now we can all hang out.

Annebelle and James (at the same time): what happened anyway?

--------------------------------------------Christinas P.O.V.---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i got a text from james and i responded and then my phone dropped and me being me, i took my eyes off the road. then out of no where a truck hit me. so now here i am with 6 broken ribs and a broken leg. im in pain and i dont feel it at all. The doctors and nurses say that i should get out of the hospital in less than a week. so thats a good sign.