Where the Milk lies.

Bubbly was in horror as her chat was in a all out war. "C-children! Stop! No need for a war. I-ill sing just stop!" After she had said that they all sat down and looked up at her. She started to sing and some fell asleep and most stopped fighting. After she ate Cheesy Poof's and all was well.

WOODSYS POV

Addie had written down the fact that we had been born from eggs. When we asked about where our dad is she avoided the question..I wonder why? She continued to read the Little sea hoe!! I loved that book so much! When she finished I was tired but kept myself awake while playing with my kitty. He scratched my legs and ran away. I then reminded her that the Banjo is in fact not a vibe! She snorts and continues on reading Shrek. She then announced that she was streaming tomorrow for two streams and it would be fanfic reading!!  I was excited so I started to find the worst fanfics I could find. I then yeeted the cat off of my feet and started to listen to her. She ate more cheesy poofs and then hummed. "mY MeRManITy!" She accidentally said instead of virginity and the chat continued to talk about how their day was. Sibling Kiwi was spamming the chat with spoons. And Sibling Addie had brought my robes over.