The beginning

(Jimin POV)
I was wondering how was life for me being so cruel. I'm a typhical student In school who actually call a Nerd well I don't think that's a great word  but that's what really describe my personality.

There's no one in school try to approach me and I am very okay with that because I wanted to be alone by myself. But ever since I transfer to this school no one dare ask a question about me.

I introduce myself and that's it. They never try talk to me everytime I open a conversation to someone they have their own reason as why they left me hanging.

"Okay class dismiss" that's the word that I want to hear before I run fast out of school because I have this another part time job to complete in  store.

"Hey Jimin, are you okay?" Taehyung ask me when i came to the store breathing heavily.

"It's okay bro calm down, Your too early for your shift." He hand me a towel and a water bottle "Thank's bro you know I hate being late It suffocates me." I laugh at my corny joke well He's one of the best of friends I had Taehyung, We know each other for almost decade we treat each other as a family since I don't have any one to lean on here in Korea.

  "How was your school tho?? He asked again  "It's okay actually i had so many friends now in our class" lie lie lie i always lie to him about that I don't want him to knew my situation in school no one dare try to approach me I don't know why either but It makes me happy the fewer people I met the more time i gave to myself.

As my shift was about to end there it is the girl that always come to this store at this time. It's 6:05 in the evening She always buy a milk and a pack of some chocolate actually I am very curious about her, Did she always go here because of me? Or am I assuming something inaappropriate?

"Uhm,miss this is your change" I say it louder for her to hear what am i saying

"You don't know our routine tho?" She say nervously I think

Yeah that's it. She always do this buy a milk and chocolate then pay a big amount and the change she always gave it to me, I always refuse but She always insist but
She's more stubborn and left me at the store dumbfounded.

Seriously? What's wrong with that women? I'm getting pissed about her attitude I'm not a beggar tho.

"What's with that face? Did your stalker pay you a visit again?" He say laughing at me. He knows it we always here together in the store but he never saw her face. Because 6pm is always his breaktime. "It's not funny Tae i'm getting pissed you know I hate it when people look down at me"

"oppppss sooory" that's the last thing i heard before he goes back to the counter.

Shane POV
"Uhm miss this is your change" OMG. I hear his voice again. T__T i breath heavily and try to rest my feet in the tub I run faster as flash when I go back to this house. He's very cute I can't resist it.

I don't know myself why am I like this. I want to be friends with him but I don't really know how to open a conversation.

"Yah for how long do you want to stay there? I want to use that bathroom aish" Namjoon yell outside of the comfort room. "Yah oppa I just came here just go with the bathroom in the first floor!" I respond to him shouting

My brother came back after he study in America. We are just waiting for the bar result before he can call himself a doctor. He's very clumsy and stupid sometimes but he's very good in taking care of people around him specialy with his friend He always brag about his friends who he met in America a few years ago they all go back to Korea and after 2 years He's now here with us.

"I invite my friends here Shane do you want to go somewhere else tomorrow? We are quite too loud you know just to remind you we never see each other for years." Namjoon blurted out.

"Are you perhaps gay Namjoon?" I asked him confused. WHAT? are you crazy? I flinche at his voice He's very angry. "HAHAHAHAHA" That's it I run before He kill me. "Okay i'll visit Faye tomorrow and I will sleep over in her house." I say before I close the door.

Namjoon POV

    It's been 4 years since I see my brothers I kinda miss them they never call or text me after the incident

I hope they are all okay..