Let me make it up to you.

GEMMAS POV
I continue my rant saying "THOSE BABYS COULD HAVE BEEN HURT!!" Clay sharply turns around "ENOUGH!" He yells! We have our argument Turing into something physical. Clay had me pinned down on the table and we both stop our grunting and fighting each other off. We both come to a realization, there's complete silence and no one says anything for a good two minutes. "clay, what are we doing, how's us fighting like this everyday gonna solve anything?" Clay pauses and takes in the question. "I don't know, I've been a man who knows all my life and I really don't know about this one gem." He pushes himself off me and I pull my body up off the table. We look around, looking at the gun on the floor, the broken chair. Anger starts building up inside of both of us and you can tell there's tension. Neither of us want to fight, what's done is done. I kinda don't know what to do so I just grab his face and start aggressively kissing him. He grabs me around my waist and pulls me hard against him. He starts backing me on to kitchen isle and he lifts me onto it. He pulls away from the kiss, pulling my shirt up over my head. He starts leaving small hickeys on my neck and chest. He then kisses down my stomach and unbuttons my pants fastly, roughly pulling them off. He stops for a second just looking at me. I get insecure and ask him "What? Something wrong?" "Your so beautiful Gemma, just perfection." I smile shyly at his compliment. He then comes out of his daze and kisses me on the lips, he starts kissing down my chest reaching around me and uncliping my bra. Me and clay have had sex many times but everytime I get nervous and have butterflies. The bra falls down my shoulders onto the floor. "Mhm, I haven't been with you in months, I forgot how beautiful you are." I nod my head and smile taking in the compliment, clay then keeps kissing down the rest of my body reaching my stomach. He slowly grabs the sides of my underwear pulling them off. He parts my legs spreading them so his head can fit in between them. He then starts slowly flicking my clit with his tongue. "Mhm" I moan quietly as I watch him. He sticks his tongue inside me, and I gasp at the feeling. "Ah!" He starts picking his paste up, he's tongue fucking me. I grab a lock of his hair and moan, "Oh clay!" He moves his head up focusing on my clit and he stops a second spitting on his index finger. He continues sucking my clit while he slowly pushes his finger in. "Ah! Ohhh, keep doing that! Oh that feels good!!" I moan. He starts speeding up and he pushes another finger in, "YES BABY!! THATS IT!!" I toss my head back and my body shakes, for the first time in 5 months i come. He allows me to come off my high, usually I'd go down on him right now. I hop off the counter and start taking his cloths off, I first take his cut off tossing it on the counter. Then I take his shirt off, I run my hands softly over his muscly chest and his arms, I drag my hand down and start rubbing him threw his pants.

CLAYS POV
I love the way she drags her fingertips softly along my arms and chest. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling, my eyes shoot open as she drags her hand down and rubs my bulge threw my pants. I let her do her thing for a minute or two then I yank her hand away and pick her up tossing her over my shoulder. "Ah" she gasps "clay *chuckles* put me down!" I run threw the hallway as she laughs and I toss her onto the bed, fastly in buckling my pants. They drop to the floor and I kick them off, taking my shoes and socks off with them. As I'm taking my shoes off Gemma notices hers are still on. "Shoot" she says unzipping the sides of her black high-heeled boots. She kicks them off as I pull down my underwear down, her eyes widen at my excitement and I fastly get in the bed going between her legs. I position myself at her entrance and slowly pushed myself in. I grunt and she moans quietly, we look at each other and I kiss her passionately in the lips. It's not about the sex to us right now, or pleasing one or the other. All I'm thinking about is being intimate and passionate with her, something we haven't done in a long time, years even. I enjoy the feeling of her warmth around my manhood, I feel the tightness of her around me, I enjoy the feeling then I start to picking up a paste. " ah, ah, ah! Oh that feels so damn good!" She says. I grunt and toss my head back at the feeling, "Gemma, baby your so tight" I say as I pull her closer to me and lean down, to kiss her, my arms holding me up.

Turn the page for part 2!!