"𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼 : the begining of the end"

"we are one we are seven" "let's promise each other"  " we won't leave each other okay?" "don't worry no one will harm our friendship"
those words linger around my thoughts as I collapsed on the floor my vision became blurry
the lights were off I couldn't see anything but blood on my hands as i looked at her in fear i
told myself how did the end came "i trusted you" "I TRUSTED YOU" tears came streaming down my cheeks as i said that to her before collapsing but how did this happened in such a short time? maybe it was short it happened so quickly that's was before everything happened before "he" came the one who made us fall into pieces "he" who made us fought till our my minds going insane "he".

"who made us angels into the devils we are now."

2 years ago :: year 2018 :: jun 19 :: 1:30 p.m.
the bell rang echoing the school halls as students rush through the hallways going to the cafeteria some were laughing,some were gossiping, others were either pranking ,alone or just chilling with their friends i myself was waiting for my 6 one of a kind friends and 2 of them were my childhood playmates we would spent the whole school year together our parents even know each other so it was easy to
go around the city together , its almost the end of our school year and we all already planned our life paths just as i was having my thoughts a familiar voice came from the halls "luna !" i turned my head to face the calling voice and was caught off guard as she suddenly threw herself to a hug at me " yah ! i told you not to do that  adeline !" i scold her off  "im sorry !" she answered while smiling like a kid even so she's the youngest out of all of us and won't graduate together ( it sucks that she isn't the same year ) we still got along despite our age differences. "what are you guys standing there for? do you want to skip lunch jeez" june said as she made an annoyed face " cheer up june its not like food is going anywhere" sana said while holding a yogurt , i sighed and went on with them to lunch .

Throughout the year its been quite stressful, problems keep appearing one by one and it kept me more isolated at home rather than school , why you ask ? my family didn't care what i was feeling , they put their high expectations on me since i was young saying those common words "can't you be like your brother ?!" "grow up luna" "we don't want to hear excuses" so many of them linger around my head giving me headaches i became sick of them . A few hours passed and the day ended everyone was packing ,putting their books away and rushed back home while some waited for their parents to pick up , "bye !" "goodbye everyone !" i said and waved at my remaining friends who were still waiting for their turn home , as i walked in the car i saw my aunts face as she smiled at me " did you have a great day ?"  she questioned her eyes locked on the road "uhm yea it was great" i answered rather tired "where is mom and dad?" questioned since they usually picked me from school " they are out ,you know them they aren't responsible ones always drunk when going back" i just sighed hearing my aunts answer and she was right they were straight irresponsible they would leave you with your older brother and went out .

They would beat you up in certain cases and threaten if  you told anyone . All of this thinking made me got a headache and i fell asleep during the ride.During the ride I dreamt something that i never experienced before and will be the beginning of my nightmare.. .