vibing( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

we all exited the hotel and let the warm California air hit our skin. I smiled at the feeling. We all made it to the sidewalk that slanted down right because the beach was right there. We looked around and saw an ice cream shop a little to our left, across the street. We all crossed the street and entered the shop.

Roshaun: I fucking love ice cream

Riley: I would disown your ass if you didn't.

We all laughed and ordered our ice cream.

Alejandro: why are you getting a bowl??

Amanda: because? You get wayyy more ice cream this way, and it won't drip all over the place.

Riley: in all honesty I've never seen Amanda with an ice cream cone.

Once we got our ice cream we walked down the side walk and found a cement edge. We decided to eat our ice cream there.

Amanda: okay.

She said as she put her ice cream down.

Amanda: what are we gonna do that will be fun? we have an advantage because we have our own suite so we don't necessarily have to leave to have fun.

Kairi: well we definitely aren't having any lazy days because we're not here for a long time.

Alvaro: yeah, we were in Chicago for like, fucking forever.

We all knew the reason why......

We continued on our conversation with only laughter and ideas.

Riley: YES OMG WE HAVE TO

Amanda: y'all funny, thinking I'm fucking with this shit😭

Riley: pussy.

Amanda: shii in this case yeah imma pussy.

We were talking about doing a seance at 3am one night. After many minutes of begging and pleading Amanda finally caved.

Amanda: fine!! but the second I feel or hear some shit I'm throwing Roshaun in front of me and skipping.

Roshaun: bitch-

We all laughed before we realized we had an hour before the game. We slowly made our way back to our suite, where the boys got ready. Me and Amanda just talked amongst ourselves because we didn't bother to change. After a bit, we all were ready to go and had 10 minutes left.

Alejandro: we're for sure doing Universal

Riley: absolutely. idc if I have to fucking drag you into the car, and from ride to ride.

Alvaro: and we're gonna have to check out the beach too.

Amanda: yes!!

Mattia: late night food runss

Kairi: ouu I heard food.

Riley: fat ass.

We all laughed as we headed out of the door and made our ways down the hall.

Riley: guyss:( im sad. This is our last stop before we all return home:/

Amanda: we had a hell of a journey.