Part One (1)

“Wow Anna, he looks so dominating, handsome still the one and only youngest among billionaire. You must see age gap between him and other billionaire" Marie my friend who told me for sixth time looking at today's magazine. Marie my bestfriend is obsessed with rich young boys. Her choice for boys is very high. Some of the boys of our class has turned into her enemies because everytime she gets proposed she would compare them with her all time favourite billionaires. He is called Yoonki. And almost every girls in our college drools over that man. He studies in same college as us aka "Twilight Int College". I heard he is on senior year. He has lots of rumours in our college about him dating Adrena. Adrena aka Queen bee of our college is madly obsessed with that billionaire too. Once Marie and Adrena fought for him like what the hell was wrong with them. That billionaire doesn't even care about them I think. I must say he really is example of perfectionist but it doesn't mean that they should give their life away for him. I have seen his pictures on Vogue magazines also in Marie's room. I am not joking this girl has her room full of korean idols and billionaires here. I once threw her torn magazine she nearly ate me alive. Since then I never threw her garbage or any stuffs away.

“Anna!Anna!!" Marie pinched me making me get out from imaginations.

“What now?"

“Nothing. You were spacing out while I was telling about my man" Marie

“What the hell Marie? We are currently on class and you are telling me about him here too and from now on if you even take his name infront of me I will choke you to death" Anna

“I am sorry your highness. Now I won't spill a word I promise" Marie scoffed

“Anna and Marie it's third time I caught you two talking. Now can you please get out or else you two will get detention!! Mrs Park said

“I am sorry Mrs Park for disturbing your class. I was asking for pencil with Marie" I said bowing at Mrs Park who was furious right now.

“Look at this Mrs Park's guts. She was literally screaming on locker down in alley but won't let us talk" Marie said making me shocked and other class started laughing and gossiping. I looked back at Mrs Park's face. She was red and pale. She was about to shout at us but before that I quickly ran across my desk and pulled Marie with me.

“Mrs Park! What she told was for me. Its okay we will immediately go out from class. Continue your class" I bowed for ninety nineth time and was about to run away but Mrs Park made us stop.

“Also you won't just get out from class, you Ms Marie have to clean hallway  and you Anna wipe dirts of windows of seniors hallway. Finish it on two hour nor you two will be suspended and your time starts now" Mrs Park said furiously. This Mrs Park nah not Mrs Park, Mrs Hoe made us clean that much only in hour. God and time already was starting. Marie was about to punch her but I caught her on her waists and dragged her along with me.

“Okay Mrs Kim, I mean Mrs Park we will finish it on two hours. Have a god day" I said and ran way pulling Marie with me. Laughter were heard from our class. After pulling Marie with me till junior hallway I let her go. She will still cursing Mrs Hoe for being bitch. After cooling this bitch straightly for five minutes she finally realized about suspending things of us and ran to store room. Thank god there was keeper and helped us to get brooms and needed materials. As we got every materials it was already 30 minutes. We ran to seniors hall and started cleaning. Damn windows were bigger than ours. And it was the time I realised that I am short. I needed ladders to clean windows. I brought ladders with help of senior boy on hallway. Thanks to god that he actually helped me. I never came on senior section so I never get to know them except for Adrena. I thanked him and started cleaning windows.

[Here comes my first ever work on wattpad. I am laziest human you will ever find. I wrote many stories but never published them and before I was writing Yoongi's fan fiction too but due to some problems, it was deleted. Hope you all enjoyed reading this story. Thank you so much]