Chapter 1

Knock knock knock.

Bryla being the person she was flipped over groaning with exhaustion, just wanting to be left alone. School was out, for not only the weekend but it was Christmas break.

Ah Christmas break, she would go out so the Cabin in the woods where a diner party (Hosted by aunt Margaret) would be held.

They would gather around the warm fire telling there favourite Christmas stories and watching "A Christmas Story" as always.

Knock knock knock.

There is was again. She rolled over facing the window where it had came from as glass shattered all over the lovely fur rug. And instead of thinking about the sinister figure towering above her she screamed, "MY RUG."

He took nearly three swift steps toward her as she looked over her shoulder being grabbed by the hair.

She grabbed the vase full of flowers and (attempted) to throw it at him missing.

He violently drug her out of her room. She was screaming for mummy and daddy but they never came.

She was loosing conciousness at this point realising that there was no hope, no stopping it, no nothing.

She had finally lost conciousness as he laughed, dragging her off into the darkness of the night.

Oh and thank you @michuam and @imdone0722 for the awesome covers!

And Goals:

20 reads
15 votes
10 comments
Should I continue?