Welcoming Party

Pop village sprang to life, lights flashing in the air and trolls dancing to the beat. Trolls of every kind were there to celebrate their coming together.
Poppy stood on the stage along with the other troll rulers, hyping the crowd.
"Who's ready for get this party started?!" she shouted.
The crowd cheered in response.
King Trollex was beside Prince D, doing a little hover dance.
Prince D started to sway his head to the beat. "Isn't this party great?"
"It sure is!" Trollex replied. He swirled around, going a bit higher. As he came back down he noticed a hot pink troll dancing on top of her Woofer Bug.
Everything around him faded out of focus until she was the only thing he could see or hear. She started to laugh and cheer as she danced, which made the heart on Trollex's chest beat faster.
Trollex came back to the ground slowly, his focus remaining on her.
Prince D noticed his friend spacing out, and looked in the direction Trollex had been looking. He smirked.
"Does King Trollex have a crush?" he sang.
Trollex startled out of his daydreaming and glared at Prince D. "I do not!"
"Then why's your face turning light blue?"
Trollex sighed. "Is it that obvious?"
Prince D chuckled. "Yup."
The techno troll looked back at the hot pink troll and turned even bluer.
"She's just so pretty," he mumbled.
"Why don't you go say hi," Prince D suggested.
Trollex shook his head. "No, that'd be too obvious."
"Obvious?! Don't you want to be obvious?"
"I... I don't know. I've never had a crush before."
Trollex looked at Prince D hopefully. "What am I supposed to do?"
"Well, I think talking to her is a good start. But then you'll have to impress her."
Trollex's eyes widened. "Impress her?! I don't know how to impress anyone!"
Prince D glanced at the crowd. A group of female trolls screamed, holding up signs with "King Trollex" written on them. He pointed at the girls.
"I think you're good in that department."
King Trollex looked over and laughed. "Yeah, I guess."
"So all you have to do is introduce yourself to her."
The king sighed. "But every time I look at her my heart starts beating so fast, I almost feel like I can't breathe. I wouldn't be surprised if I fainted while trying to talk to her."
Prince D nodded his head. "You've just gotta have confidence, man."
"But how do I get confident enough to go meet her?"
"Well, I gained my confidence when I put on my first show for other trolls. Maybe you could put on a show for her?"
Trollex perked up. "That's a great idea!" he said. "But... how do I make it subtle?"
Prince D thought for a moment before answering. "Maybe do it for her and her friends?"
Trollex smiled and nodded. "Perfect. I'll do it tomorrow."
Prince D smiled. "Way to go bro!"
Trollex chuckled. "Thanks, D."