Chapter 19: You Are Under Arrest

"Abhi" Shanaya whispered.

Abhi looked at Shanaya and smirked, "Shanaya must say, the past year has done nothing but enhance your beauty".

Shanaya didn't say anything, instead she glanced at Rohan to see his hands curled into a fist, he was glaring at Abhi with such hatred that it scared Shanaya, she has never seen Rohan look at someone with such hatred, he didn't even look at her with this much hatred, Shanaya had hoped when she found Abhi, Rohan wouldn't be anywhere near them, she was scared that the progress Shanaya and Rohan's relationship had made over the past few days was going to go in the bin now, and their relationship would go back to square one because of Abhi's presence.

"What the hell are you doing here Abhi?" Shanaya asked.

Abhi smirked, "Now, now Shanaya, is that a way to talk to your guest?".

Losing his control, Rohan grabbed Abhi by his collars, "Don't act smart you piece of shit, tell me why the hell are you here?".

Abhi removed Rohan's hand from his collars, "Oh come on Rohan, I think you know why I'm here and for who I'm here?".

Rohan glanced at Shanaya, who was looking at Abhi in confusion, not knowing who he was talking about.

"You called him here?" Rohan said, glaring at Shanaya.

Shanaya looked at Rohan wide eyed, "Rohan why the hell would I call him here, I haven't seen him in a whole year why would I call him here?".

"Oh cut the innocent crap Shanaya, I can't believe for a second I actually thought I might have been misled but no, I wasn't misled you are just an great actress, you should let go of your dream to become an author and just become a actress, you will be great at it".

"Rohan..."

"Its okay Shanaya, Rohan is a smart person, he isn't blind, he knows the truth" Abhi taunted, "But seriously Rohan, don't you have any self-respect, after everything Shanaya did to you, you still went back to her and apparently even got engaged to her".

"Just shut up Abhi, for once in your life stop lying, stop creating problems in mine and Rohan's life".

"Oh just shut up Shanaya!" Rohan yelled, grabbing the attention of people around them, "He isn't lying you are, I admit for a second I thought maybe I misunderstood you, maybe this asshole played a game with me, but you inviting Abhi here made me realised how wrong I was, you did play with me and to this day your playing with me".

"Rohan listen..."

"Shanaya don't bother" Abhi interrupted, "He needs to accept the truth, he can't keep living a lie".

Shanaya glared at Abhi, "Just shut up Abhi!, His not living a lie, we both know whose lying here, just tell Rohan the truth please I beg you".

"I don't want to hear anymore lies from you both!" Rohan yelled, "I'm leaving, and don't you dare follow me Shanaya!".

Shanaya watched Rohan leave with tears streaming down her face, this isn't how this night was suppose to turn out, Rohan smiled for the first time in months tonight, there was finally hope for Rohan and Shanaya, but everything got ruined by one person's presence.

"Didn't I tell you Shanaya, loving Rohan will give you nothing but pain".

Shanaya faced Abhi and glared at him, "Why are you doing this Abhi, why are you hell bent on ruining my life".

"I'm not ruining your life Shanaya, I'm saving you".

Shanaya glared at Abhi and held him by his collar, "Shut the fuck up Abhimanyu Singh, you don't need to save me from Rohan instead I need saving from you and your toxicness, now tell me what the hell did you do, what the fuck did you tell Rohan to make him hate me so much".