°1

DISCLAIMER:
i, in no way, would like to glorify self harm.
this story is purely fictional fam don't get it twisted
hope u enjoy :)

Warning: there is blood lol

oh and this is dedicated to jungooisbby 's grandma who poisoned them and failed 😌
————

blood dripped down her throat as she gurgled, anxiously grasping at her skin to alleviate the blood flow. but nothing was working. she continued to choke and sputter, scratching at her throat, hoping to god it would just stop bleeding.

and he couldn't stop smiling. he smiled wider as he watched her gasp and choke, blood spilling from her throat. he was always a stickler for messy deaths.

soon, she started to slow down. her eyelids were fluttering open and closed as her head bobbed back and forth. he frowned. too bad, she was already dying. he sighed. well, if she was already pretty much dead, there was no harm in cutting her up a little bit more.

he pulled out his knife and lifted her head, fingers resting gently underneath her chin. "how sad," he muttered, smiling. "it's been fun." and then he slowly pressed it into her stomach.

she choked, coughing out more blood, before passing out on his shoulder. he rolled his eyes, twisting the knife inside her before pulling it out.

sighing, he threw her over his shoulder, bringing her to his fire pit in his basement and tossing her into the hole. he grabbed a bottle of gasoline and poured it over her body before throwing in a lit match, watching everything go up in flames.

"bye bye, dahye. you were a piece of shit."

————

"kim taehyung! how has the writing been coming along?"

he smiled, "it's been coming along nicely!"

"i'll never understand how you write so well. these murder mystery stories just keep getting better," seojoon chuckled. "makes me glad to be your editor, you know? i never get tired of reading your works."

taehyung nodded. "i'll never get tired of writing them."

"oh! that reminds me, my position is ending really soon. remember?"

"wait... you're not gonna be my editor anymore?" taehyung frowned.

"i thought i told you this already!" seojoon laughed. "but yes, i'm moving to another job. but the new guy— his name is jimin— he's supposed to be starting next week."

"jimin?" why do i recognize that name? "oh, i see. well, keep in touch, okay?"

seojoon nodded, "of course, tae. that's what friends do." then, seojoon packed his stuff up, saying goodbye, and then he left.

taehyung threw himself back into the seat, combing his fingers through his hair. he needed a haircut, he thought. it was too long... maybe it needed a dye, too. it was too long, too dark, and too curly. but he didn't really care anyway. it got him more numbers, which means more sex and more deaths. nobody would ever look for them anyway.

he chuckled to himself before closing his laptop and stuffing it in his bag.

"see you, tae! it's always lovely to have you here," seokjin, the cafe owner, smiled.

"always lovely to be here," he grinned in return. and then he turned around and the smile on his face fell. he hated this place. this city. if he could, he would probably burn everything to the ground. but even a messy killer like him knew how to plan things. and he was too lazy to plan a mass murder. besides, he wasn't a pyromaniac.

still, he hated this place. it was just the only quiet cafe he could write at without people constantly bombarding him with questions— or worse: staring at him. he hated starers. those were the people who would always watch him, and by the end, when he was just about to pack up, they would come over and give him their number.

he rolled his eyes. those were the people he always managed to kill first. they made it easy.

the door jingled as he pushed it open, letting it close behind him as he kept walking. suddenly, he bumped into someone's shoulder. they spilled their coffee.

"oh! oh my goodness, i'm so sorry." he pulled a few napkins out of his pocket, dabbing them across taehyung's side.

taehyung's expression was blank. unreadable, as per usual. but he was thinking. this man... he had an androgynous look about him. handsome but still beautiful. it made taehyung curious. but he had no time for idle flirting.

"it's fine. don't worry," he said, plastering a smile across his face.

"if there's anything i can do— let me buy you a coffee," he said, not giving up.

taehyung gently shook his head, "it's okay. i have to get going."

"alright, sorry again. take care!" the man said.

taehyung nodded, turning around and walking back to his car. he peeked over his shoulder, back at the man. strange, what was this feeling? it certainly wasn't anything near a crush. more so... infatuation.

taehyung was infatuated. he felt the need to grab this boy by the throat and slit his chest. just a little bit, though. only enough to make it bleed a little. and then he'd call it a day.

yes, that was it. he was craving again. all he needed was a quick hook up, maybe a kill in between, and then he'd get back to work.

yes, that was it.