Their souls meet again

As teenagers you may not understand how it actually is to be in love. I do admit ,it is a nice thing to fall in love but you got to do it properly.

Seeing couples in school may look cute or how some people put it "disgusting". Kissing and cuddling in front of a bunch of other teenagers : blah! But it actually ain't because it means that you're both willing to share your relationship with other people. Let others know. Although it is not always a good thing to let everyone know your business: what you're doing and when . Keep that to yourself. It's bet that way.

This story is about a guy that attempted so many times to get this girl and spend his life with her. Haha yeah you must be thinking "how crazy, how would you know if you're too young" in fact this story may surprise you. It all started in secondary school. He kept sending roses to the girl he fancied. He had deep feelings for her and he sent flowers not just at school but where she worked. She had to help her family with the cafe so her whole family collaborated together.
Anyways, the prom announcement dropped in school and everyone went crazy. He knew exactly who to go to and ask out for prom. He went towards her and the sad thing is she turned him down. To prove her that he would do anything for her and really likes her he went to the cafe she worked which she also lived above it and he asked for her and asked her out. On a date. Guess what though ? She said no. She wasn't ready to commit. He felt so much pain inside him that he didn't know what to do anymore. He looked at the sky and thought to himself "what do I do now".

They both went their own ways and as the years gone by he married someone and had kids . She was single.
Thanks to Facebook they then heard from each other and he asked her out again and she said yes. They're now 45 years old and he's still trying to get her. Yes you must be thinking "but he's married and also has kids?". Let me finish first though. He's wife cheated on him and no the girl he tried to get for the past 15/16 years isn't his second choice. He's still madly crazy about her. So anyways they go on a date. Actually a few dates and yes.. They kiss and obviously talk first about what's going on in their lives and she now loves him a lot. She would do anything for him just like he would do anything for her.

They are now happy with each other. She looks happier than ever and he does too.

You'll never know what the future brings. So be and stay patient because life is full of surprises.

The end

(This is based on a true story)