Morgan Freeman's Adventures

A usual day for Morgan, sitting in the café, his lunch break, he works as a rapis-ummm-I meant chief of police. He was sitting there watching the T.V. Suddenly, he heard glass shatter and something hit Morgan in the head, he looked through the broken glass. He shouted “You punk-ass kids! I definitely don’t know where you liv-“ and then he saw it…the Vladimir Pickle, he was standing there in his pink latex shorts and a-actually he had nothing else on, that is rather disturbing. Morgan is used to this stuff happening to him all the time now, because he is a rapis-I meant chief of police…of course. Vladimir was holding a twig in his hand, after repeatedly shouting “YOLO MOTHERFUCKER!” He jumped of the tower he was on, did a double back flip and fell into a glass of milk. From that distance Morgan couldn’t tell if the milk was pasteurized or semi-skimmed, so he quickly finished his hot water and walked out, he had to push the dolphins out the way, because they gathered to see the heart stopping moment when the Titanic 2.0 gets pushed out the harbour by midgets dressed as smurfs. Morgan thought to himself “If it’s going to be like the last one…damn…I wish I was on there, what an awesome holiday, you have a swimming pool outside your door.” He walked on down Lube Road to number 69 where his sex dungeo- POLICE STATION lay. He turned around as he heard wild and ecstatic shouts from a group of adolescence, as a good hearted rapis-POLICE MAN! he ran towards them, They were shouting “NO ONE LIKES YOU ASSWIPE!”, the kids heard Morgan run, they turned around. One of the kids shouted “IT’S THE CREEPY OLD MAN!” the children ran, as fast as their little legs could carry them. Once the place was empty, there was only Morgan and a roll of toilet paper. He brought it to his friend’s house, Honey Boo, of course he’s a man. What kind of a man isn’t named Honey Boo? Morgan? He had parents full of anger and hate. He threw some dried rocks, breaking the windows in the house Honey Boo lived in. Why dried rocks, I hear you ask. BECAUSE THEY SMELL LIKE STRAWBERRIES! No one answered to the call that Morgan and Honey had for years…he was probably on ‘patrol’ as he worked with Morgan. Morgan doesn’t like when Honey is not in…so he set the house on fire, but the fire was actually a fire, but not a proper fire, yet it was still a fire. Morgan likes fire, especially the magical one on the end of grass. That fire makes him around naked shooting all sorts of stuff e.g “420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT!”…of course, he doesn’t run around naked normally…that would be utmost silly. When the police came to Morgan (He didn’t understand, he was the chief of police), because arson is frowned upon by the authorities, apparently.  As Morgan would, he fought them of with rainbows and fairy dust…he then locked in his basemen-prison cells…for being bad policemen. He fed them caramelised apples, until they turned into dolphins, he then rode the dolphins around town, just being a general pimp, which he obviously is. Can’t you tell by the tattoo on his forehead ‘ THUGLYF NIGZ!’. Once he finished with the dolphins he took their purses and wallets, because Morgan doesn’t pay for dolphin services, because he is thug. He was walking home with his bling and his hoes…but then he sensed the ninja axolotls in the bushes. He obviously gave them sweets and invited them to the party van. They went skydiving and cycling, they had great fun. Once he got home, he opened the lid and jumped in. Morgan felt his house lifting up “Not the garbage truck again.” He was lifted, but not dropped, it feels like they, Morgan and his pet miniature monkey, Bubbles, felt like they were moving forward. Morgan cautiously lifted the lid and looked outside, they were in….