Tony and nick 🚁 x🐻

All the girls in the hype house were out on a trip to Bora Bora. So all the boys were at the house except for Conner, Wyatt, Calvin, Jack, James, Hootie,Larry,Thomas,and Tayler cause they went with the girls. The rest of the boys were home they invited Payton to come over and hang for the time they other members of the hype house were at Bora Bora. All the boys were gay but none of them new each others secret. Tony called Payton.

The phone call.
*Phone dialing.....*

Payton: "yo bro what's up"

Tony: "Notin man just wanted to see if you wanted to stay at the house for a few days cause some people left for Bora Bora Bora it's just me Nick, Alex, Ondreaz, Chase, Patrick, and Ryland."

Payton: "yeah man it sounds good, what time?"

Tony: "About 4pm maybe it don't matter."

Payton: "Alright man I be there alittle after 4 see you brah."

Tony: " Alright see ya."

*They hang up at the same time*

Payton arrives at the hype house.
*He rings the door bell*

*Nick opens the door*

Payton: "yo hey homie

Nick: " hey little man how's it been?"

*They do a handshake and Payton walks in Nick closes the door behind him*

Payton: " its been good it's good."

Tony: " hey pay "

Alex: " yo little man "

Patrick: " hey what up"

Ondreaz waved at Payton

Chase: "Oh hi" chase smiled and blushed as he saw Payton.

Ryland was sleep on the couch

*Payton replied to all of them*

Nick went to the fridge to get a water and Tony rubbed up against his as he was tryna walk pass. Nick blushed and closed the fridge he walked to the couch and jumped on Ryland. Ryland: "what the fuck man" Nick laughed pushing Ryland's legs of the sofa. Payton sat next to Chase and Chase blushed.

Nick got off the couches and said. Nick: " I'ma take a shower." The boys nodded cause they were all on there phones. Nick got his towel and went to take a shower. He took off his shirt and then discided to take a picture.

 He took off his shirt and then discided to take a picture

Nick took the picture then got in the shower. He put music on his phone and put his phone on the sink, the music was loud. Nick couldn't hear anything except the water and the music. Tony told the boys that he was gonna go in his room and make Tik Toks the boys nodded cause they were still on there phones. The thing is Tony didn't go to his room to make Tik Toks, Tony took off his shirt and walked to the bathroom he opened the door and went inside. Nick didn't hear the door open cause the music was loud and the water was running. Tony stopped and looked in the mirror.

He put his phone next to Nick's and got in the shower

He put his phone next to Nick's and got in the shower. He slid the shower door open and touched Nick's waist. Nick jumped alittle he turned his head and saw Tony he smiled and said. Nick: " you don't know how long I've waited for this." Tony turned Nick around and looked him in the eyes he said. Tony: " I am supper gay for you" Tony kissed Nick passionately. Nick pulled Tony close by his lower back Nick bit Tony's lip softly. Tony grabbed Nick's dick and moved his hand up an down they were both hard. Nick moaned quietly Tony went faster Nick moaned into the kiss as he kissed Tony. Tony: " should we take this to my room?"
Nick nodded his head, they turned off the water grabbed their phones went to Tony's room and locked the door.
Nick threw Tony on the bed and kissed him passionately their lips in perfect snyc. Tony quitely moaned as there hard dicks rubbed together. Nick: " are you ready?" Tony nodded his head Nick flipped Tony over lightly and went in slowly. Tony moaned but covered his mouth "Nick~" Nick smiled and went fast.

Chase: " well it looks like we have gay friends."

They all laughted

Tony said to Nick " my turn " Nick laid on his back and Tony grabbed his legs and put them on his shoulders and lined him up with the edge of the bed he went in slowly and Nick moaned, after a few minutes Nick came Nick moaned loudly. After seeing nick cum Tony came as Tony came he tilted his head back and moaned. Tony stopped and laid down on the bed next to Nick. Nick got on his knees and put Tony's dick in his mouth and went up and down Tony moaned and finished in Nick's mouth. Nick swallowed it and started to kissed up Tony's body, he got to his mouth and kissed him then he laid down.

Payton went to use the bathroom as he passed the bedroom he smiled.

*Back in the bedroom*

Nick: " did you enjoy it"

Tony: " yes, I've been holding in all my feeling cause I didn't think you'd feel the same."

Nick: " same here but look I do feel the same."

*Nick and Tony awkwardly say at the same time"

Nick and Tony: " will you be my boyfriend"

They sit there with awkward silence between them then it happens again.

Nick and Tony: " yes!"

They look at each other and laught then they got dressed and went to the living room.

Payton walked back to the living room and said " well did you two have a good time " Payton smiled

Nick and Tony kissed each other "yes."