Chapter 1

It was a cloudy day, it looked like it was going to rain. Zhang FangFang got up and out of bed, she was extremely cold, so grabbed her comfy and warm robe. She went over to her bestfriend and roommate Chen QingQing.

Zhang FangFang -"QingQing, come on get up. You've been sleeping in for the past 2 days. If we are late to class again then it will affect our reports"

QingQing -"FangFang 2 more minutes, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE'

Zhang FangFang - "Come on, or you won't have time to meet Situ Feng"

Chen QingQing jumped out of bed knocking FangFang over and realising that her favourite slippers were missing. They searched all around the room, but they weren't anywhere. They both were awake but were still half asleep running around the dorm to find QingQing's slippers, while FangFang and QingQing were finding the slippers, guess who they ran into???

It was none other than the world famous "Xinya"

Xinya -"Can you not see, are you blind. Your faces have ruined my morning. You are nothing but nasty pieces of shit."

Li Na -"Especially you, Zhang FangFang. You've caught poor Li Yi Yang into your trap. Let me tell you something, he doesn't love you, nor does he care for you. Well I guess not for long, you don't deserve him and he'll soon realise that"

Xinya's minion, Li Na was interrupted by the Warden telling them to go get dressed before the school gate closes. As they went inside Fangfang's eyes were filled with tears.

Chen QingQing - "FangFang, stop crying. Are you crying for what that stupid b***h just said to you. I swear if the warden didn't come I would have smacked her on the face with my special KungFu kick, by the way what is Xinya and her stupid minion doing here. Don't they have a massive mansion?"

Zhang FangFang - "Chen QingQing, do you really think that I don't deserve Li Yi Yang"

Chen QingQing -"ZHANG FANGFANG, are you serious, you are letting them affect you. You aren't gonna stop are you, I need to call Li Yi Yang the only person who can crush those stupid thoughts of yours.

Zhang FangFang - No don't, he's probably sleeping. He was up all last night reading poems to me until I slept and plus I don't wanna bother him with all this.

Chen QingQing - WHAT! Up all last night. Poems.To you.....AWWWwwwwwwwwww!

Zhang FangFang - I mean he told before I went to sleep, that he was going to be up all night reading poems. Not to me, to himself.

STAMMEERRRRS and BLUSHES

Fangfang and QingQing were both now ready. FangFang was wearing a grey skirt, grey canvas shoes and white top, with her hair in a low ponytail. Where as QingQing was wearing a crop shirt, with jeans and sport shoes.

They were now headed to the campus...

To be continued..

Hi I hope no one got bored, it's my first time publishing anything, so please don't judge. I tried, it's probably not the best. I know it's a bit small for a chapter though, didn't have too much content in my brain. I'll try to make the other chapters a bit longer

Please don't judge. Hope you enjoyed

Chapter 2 coming soon...