Missing you..

It's been almost a year since I saw Brandon. I wonder what he's doing right now...
even though we broke up I still miss him and love him. I want him back..

Later that day.
I was scrolling through insta when I got a text from prince.
Prince: yo bil wanna come over later?
I'm throwing a party.
Bil: uh sure. I have nothing to do so yeah I guess. But who's gonna be there?
Prince: uh the twins, Nikita, gawa, and some other people.
Bil: alright. What time do I pull up?
Prince: around 6
Bil: alright bye love you.
Prince: love you too.
I wonder if Brandon is going to be there since us both have the same friends...
Few hours later.
I started to get ready because it was about to be 6. I put on a black tank top with a Louis Vuitton print on it and on top I wore a white see through shirt and some black sweats and some white air forces.
(The outfit she was wearing)
Sexy ass😍🥴

 (The outfit she was wearing)Sexy ass😍🥴

I went out my house and into my baby. I drove to princes house. When I got there I got out the car and headed inside. I saw prince and Nikita talking and I went up to them and said hi to them. After talking to them I went to go get a drink because I was thirsty. While I was drinking my drink a drunk mf came up to me and started to feel up on me. I pushed him off and tried to walk away but he grabbed me and pushed me into a room. I tried to get up from his grip but he was too strong. I was literally screaming for help but no one heard me because the music was so loud. He started to take off my clothes while I was fighting him but he didn't stop. I was shirtless and he started to kiss my neck, it felt bad and I didn't like it. I started to scream for help again and then finally someone came to help me. This person came in the door and got the drunk dude of me, he started punching the dude and I was covering myself. After the guy that helped me was finish fighting the drunk dude he came up to me and made me look at him. I didn't want to look I was scared. I finally looked at him and I couldn't believe my eyes.
It was....