1.

Sehun woke up to a face full of fluffy blonde hair. He smiled, breathing in the sweet smell. The large kitty ears twitched at the sound.

"Lulu~"

The kitten stirred a little, clutching his chest a little tighter.

"Lulu, it's time to wake up."

The kitten lifted his head and looked at Sehun through half open eyes. His hair was a mess and his nose twitched a little. His pink lips were slightly parted and his hot breath fell upon Sehun's collarbones.

"Lulu, we've got big things to do today."

Luhan crawled up Sehun's chest until they were face to face and their breaths mingled.

"Thehun." Sehun smiled at his lisp.

"Yes, kitty."

"What are we doing today?"

"Well, Kitty. Don't you want to open your presents?"

"Yeth! Yeth! I'm tho exthited!" Luhan jumped up and ran out the door, into the living room while Sehun slowly sat up.

"Oh my god! Thehun! Thereth tho much!"

Sehun smiled and walked into the other room to see Luhan holding a big wrapped box, the tip of his ear catching on a baubaule.

His head spun round and the baubaule shook, catching his attention.

"Ah!" Luhan grabbed the baubaule, pulling it off the tree and playing with it.

"Hahaha!" Sehun laughed at the cute display. Luhan looked up at him with big brown eyes.

"My kitten is so very cute..."

Luhan smiled and got up clumsily, his thin legs barely carrying his weight.

"Thehun! Thank you!" He fell into Sehun's arms wrapping his limbs around him.

"It's okay, I want to treat my little kitten to lots of things." He said into the mass of fluffy blonde hair.

"Thank you tho much, Thehun." Then Luhan jumped, realising something.

He ran into the bedroom, rifling through the wardrobe until he found a box, about the size of a small book.

"I got you a prethent too, Thehun!" Sehun took it and his eyes widened at the mass of tape and ripped paper.

"I wrapped it mythelf!"

"Haha...i can tell."

"Merry Chrithmath, Thehun!"

Sehun began unwrapping it until he was left with a simple brown box, about A4 size.

"What has kitty got me?"

"Well, Thehun, it-"

"Rhitorical question, Luhan."

"Oh..."

Sehun lifted the lid off and found a neatly folded blue shirt with little brussel sprouts as a pattern all over it. It was also slightly fleecy to the touch. He carefully took it out, letting it unravel and show it in all its glory. As nice as it was, in no way was it going to fit around Sehun's shoulders.

"Ah! It's so lovely, Luhan! But this is too small for me. It would be the best gift if you wore it."

"Okay!" Luhan pulled the large sleep shirt over his head, exposing his milky white skin and pale pink nubs, that were standing proudly to attention.