windows can't go that low

Some people say the world will end with a bang. Some people say that the world will end with a whimper. For everyone's sake, we are very fortunate that this is a story. Unfortunately in every story there's a conflict. And fortunately in every story there's a resolution. Hopefully we'll find ours soon.

As a young boy walks down the sidewalk, with his childhood friends. That he has unrequited feelings for. He hears voices in his head, like mine.

Hello. You can call me Karen. I will be your narrator. Vuw ah, Vuw is the young boy, called me U. Your ears hurt it, often does when he hears my voice. Karen looks at him strangely but, not strangely like he hasn't seen this before like maybe my voice is getting louder you're flicking seriously. Making sure the flicking is a little bit louder than my voice. It looks like the young girl almost asked you what's wrong but, decides not to and keeps walking. Would you like to introduce this young lady to the audience?....

That was a great introduction. Now here's my introduction. Her long pink hair flows in the Summers wind. And when you go down to the bridge. where you often hang out with your childhood friends. Where you watch the sunset and her hair Flow In The Wind almost mingling with the sunset. In the end of her pink chair stretches out to the Sea. She is your sun and unfortunately you are the Moon. Or something like that... you're into her! bro you're like so into her. It is hard to talk about it sometimes. The young man starts frantically flicking forehead. All of a sudden gets a headache like he often gets. But it's getting more severe lately. I refuse to blame myself in this process. He pinches his two fingers in between the bridge of his nose. And then all the way up to his eyes. As a pain shoots down words to his nose and then dissipates. Almost like a seesaw. If I was any better with similes. I would come up with something, like a bird flapping its wings or a flamingo flapping its wings. Unfortunately ...

okay okay I'll be quiet now.