Eye Freak

It was clear that quirks where supervised. It wasn't forbidden to use but it was restricted to a certain extent. (Y/n) was one of those who where bond by the rules more then others. They could show their quirks, small fights, but not her. If she used it, she would be in trouble.

Not many knew of her power, people thought it was her eyes, that weird colour. They assumed she had a mutation, almost on the level of quirkless but with some visual difference. That earned her the name, "eye freak," in her school. Kids called her that since, even through her eyes where beautiful- breath taking, that's all she had. Her eyes where her quirk, can't be that interesting?

That wasn't it. Her quirk was: command.

She would say something and there was nothing other then to obey. Don't listen to her, plug your ears? If she said it towards you, you have to obey. Move away from the direction? Not sure you can run away from those eyes.

She discovered this power when she was younger, she was mad at her caretaker. She wanted to see her mum. So she asked the lady to leave her alone. The adult told her she couldn't and when young (y/n) said, "go away I want my mum! Go to your car across the road and leave me alone!" As expected the adult tried resisting but her body moved, that was the first time (y/n) injured someone: the lady got hit by a truck. She didn't die, but she was in a serious condition.

The young child was scared, cried on the other side of the road, but when she looked up with her teary eyes, her old eye colour wasnt there: it was different.

Her parents where scared for her and for three months she had to be in the hospital. After the results showed that she indeed had this terrifying quirk it was then that she was restricted from using it. When she grew older they offered her to be a hero, with such a power, if in the wrong hands terrible things could happen. So they had to make sure she was on their side not on the villains.

With that she was invited to UA where she would attend an exam, with her two childhood freinds, hopefully they get in.

Will her quirk bring heroism or opposite: destruction. No wonder aizawa was requested in that classroom when they enrolled.

But for now the exam, and she was getting ready for it!