Chapter one : Love at first sight.

Chapter one.

My heavy eyelids fluttered open, as the soft breeze caressed my skin. The birds chirping was just like music to my ears. However, the peaceful atmosphere came crashing down when my step-mother barged into my room.

"Y/N! Get ready, this instant." She commanded and then proceeded to explain, "We don't have time for you to do anything at a slugs pace. Chop, chop, chop!" Right after, she left.

Uneasiness bottled inside of my stomach, it made me feel nauseous. Ignoring my thoughts, I proceeded to do what my mother told me to.

----- 30 minutes later -----

"Y/N. I hope you're ready. Otherwise . . . ugh, it doesn't matter" She exclaimed loudly while banging on my door.

I quickly rushed out of my room, after taking one last look in the mirror. Ellagently, I made my way down the stairs. My heart beating wildly with anticipation as the reasoning behind my step-mother's action would unravel.

The minute I took a step into the living room, I knew he was the one for me. His luminous, green skin made my heart fill with warmth. The ways his eyes scanned me, made my pussy throb.

Everyone got seated down at the table, while my step-mother rambled on insignificant matters.

"I am Fiona, Y/N. It's a pleasure meeting you." The woman, with lime green skin, spoke. Her auburn hair was styled neatly into a bun. Her lustrous jewellery shining in the bright lighting.

Fiona carefully placed her small hands around the green males, humongous biceps. She gently stroked his arm while starting to talk.

" This right here is my Husband Shrek. He's truly a gentleman." She spoke while looking at Shrek with immense admiration in her eyes, this caused jealousy and anger to spark within me. Fiona went without noticing my change in behaviour, perhaps she was ignorant.

Her attention changed to a bulky and tall male. He had scars on his face, and I found it extremely attractive but the male didn't spark any feelings within me, in my eyes he was a wallet. His veiny arms were something I couldn't stop my self from admiring.

"This right here is Thanos. He is our beloved and trusted friend." Fiona said.

Thanos kept gazing at me, and Shrek looked displeased. The tension, which Fiona could not notice, kept getting thicker and thicker like fog on a winters day.

" M-mother, what's the meaning for this?" I stuttered my words out.

My mothers sharp and disgusted look sent shivers down my spine. Quickly, she turned into the fake persona she shows in front of guests.

" Well dear, you are getting married to Thanos"

This made my heart miss a beat. I quickly averted my gaze to Shrek, his eyebrows were furrowed while his hand clenched the fork tightly, while his sexy muscles popped out. 

I knew from the start, I and Shrek belong together and I will make sure that in the end, we are together. Forever.