The news

When I was about 7 , i guest my mum was pregnant, so did my sister. then a couple of days later mum and dad sat us down and told us they were having a baby, and I kind off wanted a brother but I really didn't mind.

A few months later we got in from school and went straight to the hospital , only to find out my mummy had a baby girl called Rylie-Rae falconer.
She was tiny like one of my dolls named apple.

We got rylie home then after about 3 weeks she wasn't takeing any milk or anything so we took her to the doctors and they were feeding her through her nose.
3 days later my mum came home without rylie and we were wondering were she was then mum said " can you get me one of ur dolls please", so my little sister went and got her doll which was dressed in a eeor costume from Winnie the poo.
My mum then cut a hole in its neak and put some sort of tubing it to the hole and told us that was what rylie will be comeing home with.
We were all confused but fascinated at the same time.
"Why was she getting this?"
"When will she be she be coming home?"
"Will she have this forever?"
Questions apon questions rushing through our minds at this very moment in time.

It is now Tuesday 18th of October and Rylie is finally coming home and I can't wait to give her the biggest hug ever and hold her UNTILL bed time for her.
It is 2:00 and mum and dad are out side the house with Rylie and nana is telling us to be careful at the window, I shouted "hi mummy, hi daddy , hi Rylie" and elli pushed me out of the way and shouted , mum "can I hold Rylie" mum said "not right know as ur sister is sleeping from the Antibiotics they have given her". so we put on a movie and cuddled up.