Chapter 1

Midoriya looked down at his arm. The words his soulmate would first say to him written on there, "I am not here to make friends."

It was his first day at U.A. High. He was honestly terrified. What should he do? Should he keep all his thoughts to himself?

He did know one thing he would do, keep his arm covered at all costs. Kacchan, or Bakugo Katsuki, had made it clear to Midoriya. His soulmate would never love a loser like him.

He quickly wrapped his forearm in bandages, green ones that matched his hair. He knew it was best to keep his soulmates first words covered. All people have soulmates, but Midoriya was terrified of his.

As he slid on his grey jacket, what the uniform called for, he looked at his phone.

"OH NO!!!" He yelled, seeing the time was 7:30 am. He only had 10 minutes to get to school.

He quickly took off, running through his house, grabbing a piece of toast, and made his way to school. He got a little lost in the halls, but soon found his way to the classroom.

When he walked in, he spotted Bakugo. This honestly scared him, he did not need to be reminded more of how no one would ever love him. He smiled shakily, and took a seat behind Bakugo, as it was the only seat left.

Midoriya looked around the classroom seeing a pink girl, a boy with weird elbows, a boy with a tail, and a boy with half white and half red hair.

This boy caught Midoriya's attention. Unlike everyone else who was talking to the others, he was sitting alone and reading.

Class would not start for another few minutes, so Midoriya walked over to the strange boy, he waved, smiling at him, not wanting to talk first. Then... he heard those fateful words... the ones that made his heart stop.

"I am not here to make friends."