⛈ Chapter 1: Soaking wet. ⛈

[⚠️ Warning; abuse themes⚠️]
[I will try to not do much next chapter, but expect the theme to be within this series. So skip to the very end if you do not want context of the abusive themes (it's not descriptive, but you can grasp what is happening pretty sure.)]

⚡️ [Y/N POV] ⚡️

I would've woke up, as I was on the cold floor. I heard my 'parents' screaming again. Great...just...great. I exhaled a small bit, I couldn't let them know I was awake because if I did...I'd get it, and that wouldn't be pretty at all. I heard some very vulgar words coming from the yelling...it truly sucked and was scary, I mean...I'm just..15. I put the pillow over my ear(s) and I fell back asleep.

When I woke back up it was pitch black, and my door was shut. I slowly sat up as I walked over to my door, and gently tugged at it. It was locked from the outside, nice... I quietly walked back over to where my bed was, as I with a lighter lit up a few candles so I could see. I grabbed my bag(s), and began packing essential needs I'd need, because I'm getting the hell out of this place, I don't wanna do this. I don't care what happens, but I don't wanna be here. After a few minutes I finished as I put my phone in my pocket.

Clink, clink, clink.

I heard the rain hit the roof, it seemed to be storming. Screw it, I don't even care. I gently out the candles as I put my bag on my back (backpack), as I walked over to my bed and quickly stuffed it to seem like I was sleeping from the naked eye. I walked gently over to my window as I began to pop a few locks open and pulled it open.

Stomp, stomp, stomp.

Oh no, oh no, he was awake! Ack, I quickly took my backpack off as I threw it out of the window, I lifted myself up and forcefully shoved myself out. I would have been on the roof now. (Second story her room was on), as I turned around and closed my window. I grabbed my back and put it back on my back. I walked to the edge of the roof as I looked back and saw him in my room, oh jeez...I thought 'screw it.' And just jumped off the roof, I landed on my knees as I brushed myself off, I heard something through our open window on the bottom floor, it sounded like a glass shatter followed by a voice.

"SHE'S GONE!" The voice said.

My eyes widened as I booked it. I ran down the muddy driveway in the storming rain, not to mention it was also really dark...it wasn't safe either. It was around 10 PM by now last I checked the clock when I was inside. After a few minutes I got to the edge of our muddy and messy driveway, it was a highway our home was connected too, great.... I walked onto the side of the highway, specifically to my right right against the railing. I looked down as I felt the water soak my clothes, backpack, and hair. I felt myself tear up as I continued to run for it, but now it was like a jog pace I was doing. I saw many cars pass by me and all, each kind of made me anxious. I then heard a car slow down in the closest lane to me as I saw the headlights beaming in the rain, my eyes widened as I continued to jog, but the car followed until it got beside me. I heard the window go down.

"Do you need a ride or help?" The mysterious voice asked, it was soft, and sounded truly concerned for me.

[Word count: 660]