Off in the world

"Love you Moana. We're going to really miss you and remember be brave and have fun . " said the brown skined women with black hair with gray streaks. "Rember to also stay safe and make sure to vist" said a tall light skinned man.  "Bye mom and Dad . I love you both. " said a young light brown skinned woman. 
     As the girl walk into the plane and looked outside and waves to her parents goodbye. The girl sat down in her seat and buckled up in her sit belt. Two other people sat next to her . The girl greeted the two people.  The plane attendant came and got everyone's tickets. The girl closed her eyes to take a quick nap.
      The girls name is Moana she is 19 years old. Now she is going to her college in LA . She lived in Hawaii with her parents and her twin little brothers. Moana had found her a little house close to her college. Moana thinks she is ready for the world but doesn't no what is in store for her up ahead.
     After 8 hours she finally made it to LA. Moana stretch and hopped out of the plane. After she grabbed her luggage she was waiting for her big brother. Moana heard a voice. "Moana right here" said a deep voice. Moana looked and her saw her older brother with his wife and their newborn daughter with a sign saying burke family.
      Moana rode down the esclatter . "hi everyone I'm excited and read th to go to my place and thank you for the car" said Moana. "Anything for my little sis but we got to hurry up because I have an interview  tomorrow and  I need to sleep" said Moana's older brother. After an hour Moana made to her house she came inside.
    It was 11PM and Moana changes into her pjs and went to bed. Moana closed her eyes and drifted of to sleep.

I hoped you like the first chapter of my book  have a confused day.