The begining

He was just a boy when his mother died. His father paid no attention to him, the only times he did was when he was drunk and started beating him.
Hello my name is winter, and in am going to tell you about the romance I found but lost.

Tim's p.o.v
My life is a wreck I don't have a mother, my father beats me, and I live in a shake. I'm never going to find love i won't have a family I will end up on the streets. I won't have any food or clothes or shelter. No one can fix my life. I'm Timothy I am 18 turning 19 tomorrow, and tomorrow I am leaving this hell cell. And when I leave in bringing my little sister, may. She is 9 years old. She has blue eyes and long wavy dark brown hair, she looks just like mother. And she has the sweetest personality. I need to get all of my stuff together for when I leave.
May: Tim, father is coming
Tim: ok thank you may.
Father: what are you doing.
Father is drunk, like always.
Tim: you don't need to know what I'm doing, I am a grown man now you don't need to know my business.
Father: stop using attitude *punches Tim*
Tim: Ya know, maybe its best to go now. Come on may.
May and I Left and went to the enchanted forest near by. People say its enchanted because of the things they see in it.