Paper plane (Nayeon-Ryoma)

When Nayeon was seven years old it is her dream to ride an airplane. Everyday she counted air planes passing by at the sky. "One day I will be a flight attendant." she said and writes her dream in a paper plane. Nayeon's mother scolds her for all scattered paper planes.

--------------------------------------

13 years after

As a Tourism fresh graduate she wants to hop to the plane to see the world. Nayeon's dream as a flight attendant is impossible. Because her height is not qualified for a flight attendant. She is lucky enough to have a job Happy Go Travels and Tours. She is already one year in the company. Doing all the clerical tasks such as airplane booking, hotel reservations and so much more.

Last month, she had a chance to be a tour guide! She successfully made a tour for Chinese tourists. Her boss is impressed of her hard work. She even studied quick basic Chinese language lesson online.

Once again her boss is planning to give her biggest break in her career in tourism. Nayeon is in the office and writing down airplane discounts. She is fixing the bed-and-breakfast hotel of the  American couple going to Jeju.

She sips her coffee and got a congratulatory message from Mr. Park. 

"Nayeon, pls come to my office." Mr. Park sent her a private message.

Nayeon stood up from her seat and wipes the breadcrumbs around her mouth.

"I am coming!" she smiles and gets inside Mr. Park 's office. She sits at the chair and  smiles at him.

"Nayeon, I am so impressed with your work last month." he said pertaining the success in the Chinese tourists trip. She nods her happily. She thinks that the company will give her another tour guide assignment. 

"Do you know  Takeuchi Ryoma?" her boss asks out of the blue. She never heard of that name before. She said no.

"He is one of the young travel photographer making names in Asia." he said and shows her the magazine features of Takeuchi Ryoma.

"Daebak!" Nayeon said in admiration. 

"Takeuchi Ryoma will work in Smile Magazine's newest coffee table book in Incheon. The magazine hired us to work on his tour and photoshoots." he explains and puts down his eye glasses.

"Can you do the job?" he asks.

"Nayeon?" he asks and Nayeon nods her head. She will never take NO as an answer only YES OR YES!

"Trust me Mr. Park! I will never let you down." she promises and leaves the office of Mr. Park

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 WEEKS AFTER

Smile Magazine sent her the flight details of Ryoma and time of his arrival. She waits for him at the arrival area. She is wearing a washed out jeans, yellow shirt, white sneakers and a sling bag. She wrote down the notes of her travel schedule of Ryoma. 

In all of a sudden, a man came in front of her and Nayeon looks up. The man is Takeuchi Ryoma the photographer she will work with.

"Konninichiwa!" she greets in a broken Japanese accent. Ryoma laughs hysterically.

"Just talk to me in Korean." he laughs.

"I know how." he said and Nayeon felt embarrassed. It took her two weeks to study the Japenese language only to find he is fluent. He wasted her time and effort.

Nayeon starts to share the trip details. Instead of Ryoma listening to her, he takes her to eat in McDo. 

"Stop blabbing, I am hungry." he said and gives Nayeon the money.