He called me baby

Louis POV:
I was so wondered in my thoughts that I didn't even realize I was already there. I got out of my car and headed towards the large brick building. It wasn't freaky that big. It was about the size of a house.
I make my way In and I'm greeted by a girl with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi! Welcome to graden adoption center. Are you here to adopt or admit?" She said.
She seems a little happy with her job. God I hope the kids arnt this happy.

"Uh.... Adopt? I guess.."
I'm so nerves. What if the boy I pick doesn't like me?

"Wonderful! Okay what age do you prefer?" She added.
I really want someone to realate too. I'm only 21 but I have a lot of responsibility.

" about 14-15 would be fine" I smile.
"Right this way" she said. Her bright red lip stick getting in her teeth. I didn't want to be rude so I just didn't say anything.

I followed her to a big wide room full of teenagers.

"Just have a look around and come out when you have chosen" she smiled and walked off.

I smiled and looked around. All of these kids look perfect, how could I even choose 1?
But then I see him. He's beautiful. His chestnut curly brown hair on top of his head, those bright pink lips, his face so bright. I think I've already made up my mind. He's the only one who stands out to me.
He was listening to music when I got to him.

Harrys POV:

I hate this place. It's just fucked up. That's probably why I'm here. My parents didn't want me because I was fucked up. Mentally and emotionally. I've been here for 15 years. Basically my whole life and no one has ever chosen me. This really hot guy just walked in thigh, probably to adopt someone else. I'm useless. I put in my head phones, and bust up my volume, playing miracles by Coldplay.

"Hi" I here behind me.

I turn around and there he is. That hot guy that just walked in. God he's perfect. Perfect blue eyes, skin, face, arm, leg, nose, but, ear, finger. Everything.

I take out my headphones and smile.

"Hi, I'm harry" I give him my hand to shake.

"I'm louis" he smiles and shakes my hand.
His hand was so warm. I wish I could hold it forever. Sadly he let go.

"You look so young why are you adopting?" I asked. I didn't want to be nosey but they don't call me harry for no reason.

He looked down "I want someone to love you know? Someone to look after, share all the love I'm holding inside"

God just stomped on my face. Is he a poet?

"That's nice" I smile
"Why are you here sitting with me? You don't want to adopt me." I add.

"Why wouldn't i?" He said placing is finger under my chin so I could look in his eyes.
I blush, but it fades.

"I am irrelevant" I said.
"No your not harry. Your perfect. I know I just met you but I feel like there is a connection between us. I want to adopt you baby okay?"

He called me baby.

I smiled "okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lovelies!!!

I took a very long brake Ik and I'm sorry for that. But I'm back and sadly wattpad deleted daddys boy so I'm making something similar to it. IK you guys loved that book and so did I. I literally was so pissed when I found out that happened. Anyways please vote and ily guys.

Elizabeth