kacchan likes who?!

this story is gonna take place in their 1st year of high school. pretty much everything is the same. same pasts and all that. this story is gonna have the occasional smut but yeah. i'm switching somethings up a bit so yeah. so with further a do, here we go.
———————————————————————
Izuku's pov
I woke up from my all night alarm beeping. i lazily pushed the off button on the ringer of the alarm. ugh. i hate monday's sometimes. i got up and looked back at the time. it's only 7:30am. class normally starts at 8:40am. I'll take a quick shower. i got in the shower and looked down at my legs and arms. i hate them because they were filled with scars. i was still learning to love my body.. even though it was hard. i washed my hair and got out. i dried my body off and left my hair wet so i could quickly brush it. i brushed my teeth then left my bathroom. 7:45am, okay i still have time. i grabbed my uniform and put it on. my shoes are on and everything. i went to the kitchen and cooked eggs and some bacon. i ate it then looked at the time. 8:20?! i still have to get over there and talk to my friends! i grabbed my backpack and left my house. i got there at 8:26am with the help of one for all. i walked in class and saw my friends talking. i went over there to ochako, iida, and todoroki. "hi guys! sorry i'm a bit later than usual. time went a bit fast!" i gave a huge smile. ochako hugged me while iida and todoroki said goodmorning. we talked and before i knew it class was starting.
Kastuki's pov
Today's the day. i have to tell deku my true feelings towards him. he walked by me before sitting in his chair and said "Hi kacchan!" with a huge smile. "Get the fuck away nerd." he just looked at me and smiled. i could tell the smile was fake. class started and i wrote a note on a small piece of paper. i quickly threw the paper behind me at deku before mr. aizawa could notice. he read it and i felt him write okay on my back. that gesture made me blush. he was so cute and pure. UGH. what the hell am i thinking about that nerd?! whatever. i'll just focus on class for the moment.
Izuku's pov
I was writing in my notebook then i felt a piece of paper hit my hand. i unfolded it and it said "nerd, come to my dorm after class. whatever time is fine but hurry there. i have to tell you something important." i read it and blushed at what he would want to talk about. maybe he liked me! or maybe it was something bad. i hate my overthinking sometimes. i looked at kacchans back and wrote "OK" on his back. he flinched at my touch but that was all.

time skip brought to you by the lazy creator :)

Izuku's pov
after class i saw kacchan talking to kirishima. kiri obviously liked him and it made me sad. it's okay though, they would be cute i guess. i didn't realize but i was staring at kacchan only for ochako to say "ouuu~ someone likes bakugou~" i turned as red as kirishima's hair. "UGH SHUT UP OCHAKOOO! I DONT LIKE HIM!" she giggled. "ok ok i'll stop bunny." she calls me bunny as a nickname cause my favorite animal is a bunny. then i hear todoroki say "why would midoriya like HIM. he bullied him for almost all his life. midoriya would never like him."
i knew shoto liked me but i never acknowledged it. after us talking for awhile i remembered i needed to see bakugou. "hey guys i have to go. a friend wants me to meet up with them." "fine bunny. i'll see you tomorrow!" we all then said our goodbyes as i walked to kacchan's room. i felt so nervous. i was now standing in front of his door and knocked a few times. "come in, it's unlocked!" i came in and once i shut the door kacchan pinned me to the door. "listen nerd. i've liked you for as long as i can remember. i bullied you because i needed those feelings to leave but they didn't. i understand if you don't like me back after everything i've done. i'm sorry." KACCHAN LIKES ME?! i looked at him and giggled at how flustered he looked. "what nerd?!" "kacchan you're so cute when flustered." he looked shocked then i leaned in and kissed him. be bit my lip for enterence but i didn't open my mouth just to see what he'd do. i felt his knee push on my dick and moaned letting him explore my mouth with his tongue. we were fighting with our tongues for dominance and he won.
No ones pov
bakugou started to kiss down izuku's neck and started leaving bite marks and hickeys. his neck was covered in marks. bakugou found deku's soft spot earning a moan. deku immediately covered his mouth and bakugou said "no baby, i want to hear your sweet noises." then bakugou came back up and kissed deku. he let go of deku's lips for air and said "izuku, will you be my boyfriend?"

Izuku's pov
"of course kacchan." he got off of me then said "okay well go to my closet and get comfortable clothes. you're still in uniform." i nodded then went to his closet. i grabbed a black hoodie with a skull that would go to about my mid thighs. then a pair of black booty shorts. i went to the bathroom and changed. i lifted the hoodie and turned around and thought "damn. my ass looks great in these!" i walked out of the bathroom to see kacchan laying on his bed. "come here babe. you're sleeping here tonight." i went to him and laid on him. i felt him grab my ass and say, "damn. you have such a nice ass." "K-KACCHAN SHUT UP-." i was interrupted by a kiss. "okay fine." "kacchan i'm covered in hickeys." "well now everyone knows you're mine!" i giggled at that response. "i'm sleepy." i felt a kiss on my forehead then i slowly drifted off into sleep.
———————————————————————
so yeah :) this is my first every story on here. well actually i made one like last night and i didn't SAVE THE CHAPTER PROPERLY AND IT DELETED. anyway, i hope you enjoyed. i'll update as much as possible and recommend some things you'd wanna see! bye love you all! <3

1127 words