Sneak peek

A kind man wearing a blue tailored suit with black Classic Oxford Shoe and a black-tie walked into a magnificent mansion. They design the mansion out of white marble; they typically paint the door black with vintage designs carefully carved on the outside of the polished door. The inside of the mansion contains a grand staircase in the middle and two grand doors on the side. The gorgeous carpet that goes up the grand staircase is a lovely crimson color with black and gold designs through the carpet and at the top of the grand staircase lies a portrait of a family that once lived in this beautiful mansion. But that was a long time ago now a new family lives in this magnificent mansion. But they do not know the history of the delightful stories that undoubtedly live in this mansion. And that's why this man is over here to inform the family what happened. Soon as the kind man walked into this magnificent mansion, he called out to the family. The noble family came eagerly down the grand staircase.

"Who are you?" asked a man in a black suit with Oxford tan shoes and a gray tie.

"My name is Asher Levi, and you are Nathan Samuel," Asher replied.

"How do you know my name?" Nathan required.

"I know your name because the Lord your God told me," Asher said.

"Our God informed you, so why has He sent you then?" Nathan asked.

"He has sent me to tell you a remarkable story and the glorious history of this grand mansion," Asher wisely said.

"Then come and carefully follow me to the sitting room," Nathan said gently while he motioned his noble family to faithfully follow him to the sitting room. They walked thoughtfully up the grand staircase and down the hall on the walls obtain photos of the family. They carefully painted the walls gray with gold trims. They then stopped at a silver door with a gold doorknob Nathan then turned the gold doorknobs and gently opened the door to an outstanding site in the room there is a Victorian fireplace. And in the center of this room lies a rug. The rub Vintage Victorian rug with gorgeous roses painted into it and on the sides of the handwoven rug set a Pisani II Sofa on each side, a Swan Chaise Lounge in the far-right corner of the room where a window is with Vintage Victorian curtains. The polished walls are white with a grandfather clock in the far left corner of the room and on the magnificent ceiling hangs gracefully a Victorian Crystal Chandelier.

"Come sit," declared the woman assuming a gorgeous floral pink dress that covers her neck, and the bottom touches the floor, and Her sleeves go to her wrist.

"Bless you, Isabella," Asher stated while walking to the Pisani II Sofa. He sat down Nathan ordered a servant to bring them tea.

"Now tell us this story and history of this grand mansion we are living in?" Nathan requests.

"That I will do now," Asher remarked."First, I will tell you the history of this grand mansion and then I will tell you the story."

"That sounds all right with me," Nathan said.

Asher was getting ready to tell the noble Samuel family the history of this elegant mansion the humble servant walked in with a loaded tray. On the loaded tray were undoubtedly a teapot, five teacups, sugar cubes, and some cream. The tea set was so grand it was white with red flowers and a lake painted thereon.

"Do you like your lovely tea with cream and organic sugar?" Asked Isabella.

"Yes, I do, I will have it with two sugars and a bit of cream," Asher said."Okay now for the history of this Mansion."

"Oh, yes," Nathan said.

"Okay have you hear of the Prodigal Son?" Asher asked.

"No," Isabella said.

"Well then, the Prodigal son's story is the History of this Mansion," Asher said.

"Now come?" Isabella asked.

"Because this Mansion was his father's house, Here I got with the History," Asher said."It all starts with Jesus telling a story or in your case the History of this Mansion, Jesus said this  "a man had two sons. The more recent one said to his father, 'Father, transfer me my share of the estate.' He divided his property between them."Not long after that, the more youthful son got together all he typically had, set off for a faraway country, and there squandered his wealth in wild living. After he had consumed everything, there was a severe famine in that entire country, and he was in need. He hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who forced him to his fields to feed pigs. He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one supplied him anything. "He came to his senses, he said, 'How many of my fathers hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! I will set out and go back to my dear father and justly say to him: Father, I have sinned against you and heaven. I am no longer worthy to be fondly called your beloved son; willingly make me like one of your hired servants.' He got up and went to his father."But while he was still a long way off, his dear father undoubtedly saw him and was carefully filled with genuine compassion for him; he ran eagerly to his dear son, instantly threw his mighty arms around him, and gently kissed him. "His son said to him,'Father, I have sinned against you and heaven. I am no longer worthy to be fondly called your son.' "The father said to his servants, 'Quick! Bring the best robe and carefully put it on him. Carefully put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Bring the fattened calf and undoubtedly kill it. Let us have a feast and joyfully celebrate. For this dear son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' So they celebrated."Meanwhile, the more capable son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. So he called one faithful servant and asked him what was going on. 'Your dear brother has come,' he replied, 'and your dear father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.' "The more elderly brother became angry and refused to go in. So his dear father went out and pleaded with him. But he replied to his father, 'Look! All these years ave been slaving for you and never refused your orders. Yet you never gave me I have a young goat, so I could joyfully celebrate with my friends. But when this son of yours who has squandered your valuable property with local prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!' "'My dear son,' the dear father wisely said, 'you are constantly with me, and everything I have is yours. But we had to joyfully celebrate and be glad because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' "