Info!

So I have decided to make a new story! I've never done an xreader type of story so please be gentle... anyways please if you feel the need to correct something I've done please do so respectfully. Punctuation and grammar aren't my thing so be prepared! I have made the story mature in rating just in case I decided to add some saucy saucy time! The pictures on the cover do not belong to me all rights go to the respective owners. Sadly I do not know who they are but I don't not claim to have made or own the pictures. Next I'm lazy so if I add in a thing that should tell what you look like I'll add it in the chapter what it means. Ticci Toby is in here but isn't very present considering the fact that his creator prefers him to not be associated with the pastas. I can't tell you I'll have a constant upload schedule cuz yet again lazy and I'm currently in drivers ed. Masky and the rest will be a younger age range 18-25. This is my personal preference cuz I get anxious writing people who are older than that... idk why. I'll also say be prepared for trigger warnings! And now this is personally so I don't feel like a dick, I am not very sociable so if you message me privately I may not respond for a bit especially since time zones and crap like that. I'd prefer if you message me on the conversation board but I'll try my hardest to respond to you. I say this because I've had people message me and then I freak out and never respond then they aren't happy with me and I feel bad. 😬 😅That's all I can think of so I'll go now. I love you all and remember you are loved and take care of yourself!