SquirrelyPsychopath:*Looks at Kitty and her crew*

Kitty:*Looks at her and her crew*

SquirrelyPsychopath: You Know We We're Just Playing Around. *Mumbles* Even through We're Different from each other.

Kitty: What? Playing? Wouldn't call that "Playing". You put MY character in the sick bay for his arm Because of your choice of you so call "Corse" made him into the Sick bay!

SquirrelyPsychopath:*Growls*

Kitty:*Snarls*

K.Captain: Ok Girls...Come On Kitty.

S.P Kwazii: You Alright Squirrely?

SquirrelyPsychopath: No...I thought this was going to be fun but....it's not.

S.P Zak: I'm sure we did good.

SquirrelyPsychopath: I hope so....

K. Freddy: Is he going to be ok?

K.Adam: It looks really bad...

Kitty: Zak why?

K.Zak: Hey Someone gotta do it.

K.Chase: Your going to be ok Zak.

K.Zak: I'm always fine.

S.P Zak:*Gets worried* Guys I'm getting worried about The other teams.

S.P Captain: They started by pushing me into you and they cheated.

S.P Zak: You mean we started the race and they're not ready for this yet and yet their character is in the sick bay for getting his arm healed because of Someone who wouldn't want them to win?

S.P Freddy: I kinda agree with Zak with this one.

S.P Adam: Same...Even Though they were getting along with each other and their friends safety.

K. Freddy: You sure you want to do this Zak? It's gonna hurt...like a lot.

K.Zak: Just Do it!

K.Captain: Ok In 3...2...1! *Pulls Down Zak's arm*

Zak:*Screams in pain as he heard his bone pop into place*

Everyone:*Hissed*

K.Captain: Peso now!

K.Peso:*Wraps Up Zak's arm fast*

K.Zak:*Groans* Ah! Ow ow ow!!!

S.P Zak: We didn't want this to happen....

K. Freddy: What did you guys suspect? I knew joining this would get one of us hurt!

K.Adam: Besides you guys just want to win that's all you guys cared about instead of your own actions would lead someone to the sickbay.

S.P Adam: He's right guys...we were so caught up of winning that we didn't know that someone is going to get hurt. I mean we almost put him in the hospital!

S.P Crew:*Agreed to him*

Kitty: You did this to him! *Points At SquirrelyPsychopath*

SquirrelyPsychopath: WHAT!? Look I might be crazy with all of our stuff but you did this onto yourself!

Kitty: Because you force us to do this match with you just because of the crown of chaos!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Days Earlier*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitty:*Doing her own things sees something on her laptop* hmm what's this?

*Clicks On the Emil and saw a beautiful crown*