☁︎☀︎- I will never hate you

𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕.

"You lied to me." Jasper whispers quietly.

Tears form in my eyes as I hold my wrists tightly. My nails digging into my skin.
I look down in shame.

Feeling Jasper's heated gaze on me.

"Y-you remembered m-me." He stuttered with his words. My heart broke. I hoped that this would never happen, but it did.

I looked at his teary eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He says. Our eyes never losing contact.

"I wanted to forget everything." I said. I close my eyes shut hoping this was just a dream.

"I NEVER FORGOT ANYTHING!" Jasper shouts. Hot tears flow down my cheeks. I choke back a sob as he continues.

"I loved you."

My brown orbs meet his black ones. I open my mouth to say something but no words come out.

"I'm leaving for Australia tonight." A tear rolls down Jasper's cheek. He quickly puts his hand up to wipe the teardrop away. He sucks in a breath.

"Bye."

He turns to leave. I have to stop him. Right at that moment, my body moves on its own. My hand on his arm. My body starts trembling.

"P-please Jasper. Listen to me." I blurt out. Tears still coming out my eyes.

"Let go of me." Jasper says coldy.

What have I done.

Jasper tries to remove his arm from my grip.

"No. Please J-Jasper." He was going to leave. And it was my fault.

"Jasper! I never needed you to listen like I do right now!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My throat sore and my eyes red from all the crying. My heart clenched. My breathing uncoordinated.

"I never hated you so much."

My hands fell to my side. Millions of thoughts ran through my mind. As if time stopped, memories of us together played like a movie.

To the time when he snuck me out of my house to go watch fireworks being displayed at the park, to when we helped each other cheat on tests by stealing the answers sheets from our teachers. Then onto when we played Mario Kart till five in the morning with no bathroom breaks.

I hate this.

>Flashback<

"Ouu! It seems like someone has a crush~" Ina teased Jasper. Catching the attention of some of our classmates.

"What?! The famous Jasper Benson has a crush?!"

"Oh my goodness. I don't care who it is, I ship it."

"Eek! Jasper is mine. Whoever he likes can go die!"

Upon hearing that, Jasper glares at the person. Clenching his fists. I guessed no one seemed to notice because they kept making comments about who the person that managed to steal his heart was.