09

-Arizona’s POV-

“Okay, good,” Harry says, standing up getting ready to give me ‘feedback’ on how I have sex.

“Just to make this clear, this isn’t just you. It’s all girls in general,” He explains. I nod, urging him to continue.

“Alright, the lights off thing. What the fuck is that? I mean, the lights are off, and I could be having sex with anything! Literally. But I don’t want to have sex with anything, I have to have sex with you.” He says.

Me?

“N-no. Not you specifically. But like… You know what I mean.”

“Lights on?” I interrupt. “Wow, all guys feel that way?”

“From what me and my friends have talked about, yeah,” Harry nods.

“Gee, is that all you got?” I smirk.

If he really felt like he offended me with how I have my lighting, than he is so off.

“All I’m saying is that I just want to be able to see your face while you moan my name, you know? I mean, you’re hot. I bet you’d be even hotter if I actually saw how much you enjoyed my pleasure.”

For some reason, Harry saying that sentence just made me feel like just fucking him there and then.

I did not just think that.

Crap, what is going on with me? Maybe the weed still hasn’t kicked out of my system yet.

“Alright fine. Guys like to do it with the lights on. Noted, shocked, fine. What else do you have?” I question.

“You want more?” Harry asked with a hint of tease in his voice.

“You got more?” I reply in a sassy tone.

“Yeah, actually babe, I do. Hm, what else do you do that I don’t like…” Harry thinks about it for a second.

“Oh yeah. You do this thing when you undress. It’s like, you get off the bed, turn around and undress as quick as you can.”

“I’ve never had complaints about how rapidly I undress. Most guys… Like naked me,” I tell him.

“Oh I love naked you!” Harry says quickly. “Naked you is awesome to look at… And touch,” he says while winking at me.

I look down at my feet with furrowed eyebrows. This guys is definitely picky.

“What I mean is… You could make the ‘getting naked’ part a little more teasing, you know?”

Harry slowly walks closer to me. He kneels down in front of me and he was just below my eye level

“Like… You could,” he whispers in an unsurprisingly sexy tone.

“Clip your bra…” As he says that, he reaches for my back, tracing my skin where my bra strap was. He made sure to keep eye contact with me the whole time that was happening. I could feel my heart beating in my chest and my breathing rate quicken.

“Do a little strip tease with it maybe.” He says. His face was just inches from mine, giving me a good view of those beautiful eyes.

“And then you could have your hands on your sides, and trace it, going down to your panties,” he continues. As he says that, he traces my sides with his big, cold but sexy hands down to my hips, causing me to moan and roll my head to the side.

He attaches his lips to my neck, sucking it lightly as it’s tilted.

“Then… You… Could… Take… It… Off… Slowly…” He says every time he detaches his lips from my neck and sucking it again.