Chapter (1)

As the students entered the school, Principal Nezu directed them to the front of the school. "Anyone know what's happening?" Kirishima asked the students of class 1-B. "No idea." Kendo told him, only raising his suspicion. Nezu started to speak, "Since you kids are almost going to the higher level in UA, we wanted to host something for the classes." The bear, dog thing spoke, "We are testing how far you have come in this year's hero course. So we will pit 20 students against 20 others in the biggest battle of all time!" Nezu exclaimed.

"Oh, I think I know what this is. It's the Heros Vs. Villains training. It only happens once!" Kaminari exclaimed to the rest of his class.

"We have chosen a selected few, and their team captians. For the villains Izuku Midoriya he announced.

"And for the Hero Team. Congratulations, Neito Monoma." Nezu said giving a small clap.

"Wow." Everyone thought.

"The two team captains, please step up." Vlad King said, as Midoriya, and Monoma did so. "Here is you're list of Heroes and Villains throughout both classes. Good luck ladies and gentleman." Vlad said handing the two seperate sheets of paper they both looked at.

Hero team:

Neito Monoma

Nirengeki Shoda

Hiryu Rin

Pony Tsunotori

Ibara Shiozaki

Itsuka Kendo

Reiko Yanagi

Jurota Shishida

Juzo Honenuki

Sen Kaibara

Setsuna Tokage

Shihai Kuroiro

Kinoko Komori

Kojiro Bondo

Kosei Tsuburaba

TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu

Togaru Kamakiri

Manga Fukidashi

Yousetsu Awase

Yui Kodai

Villain Team:

Izuku Midoriya

Katsuki Bakugou

Tenya Iida

Shoto Todoroki

Ochaco Uraraka

Minoru Mineta

Mezo Shoji

Denki Kaminari

Toru Hagakure

Fugimake Tokoyami

Momo Yaoyorozu

Mina Ashido

Tsuyu Asui

Eijiro Kirishima

Mashirao Ojiro

Rikido Sato

Hanta Sero

Koji Koda

Kyoka Jiro

Yuga Aoyama