CHAPTER 1

It was a bright morning, the sun illuminating a room that looked to belong to a young child due to the bright blue color and kids drawings on one of the walls, but there was one thing that stuck out the torn Hero Posters scattered around the room, bright with the bright rays of sunlight feeding into the room onto them. In the midst of a bundle of blankets lay a young boy, about the age of 6, who was in a deep slumber. That is until his alarm went off, Bring bring bring bring. As the alarm went off the boy jumped up turning it off right as a woman walked into the room, "Good morning Kayden, did you sleep well?" the woman asked as she opened the curtains completely.

As she turned around the little boy, Kayden jumped off his bed, "Yeah! I had the coolest dream! It was about-" he was interrupted by the young woman who looked kind but serious, "I hope you weren't about to say your dream was about heroes!" she said with a annoyed sounding tone while saying the word "Heroes" making Kayden give a guilty smile making ,presumably, his mother smile. "Anywho, go to thr counter and I'll get you something to eat alright?" as she said that she lightly tickled Kayden making him squirm out of her grasp and run to the room last his bedroom door. As he jumped up onto a chair at a counter to what looked to be a bar a man with a patchwork face walked into the room not paying attention to Kayden, "Good morning Patchwork!" Kayden said to the man, making him stop what he was doing, "You know ai don't like that Kayden so don't test my patience!" after that the patchwork face guy left the room saying something under his breath.

As the minutes went by the woman walked out of Kayden's room, grabbing a bag of Pop Tarts. She started taking them out and put them into a toaster then the guy walked back in. "Good morning Dabi!" she said to him with a cheerful tone only to get a mhm from the man who grabbed his coffee then left without saying a word.

Then once he was at his door he yelled, "TOGA! WHY IS THE COFFEE FILLED WITH BLOOD!?" When she heard his reaction Toga sighed then gave Kayden the Pop starts, "Eat up sweetie, it's almost time for Shigiraki to be here and you need to be in your room." right as Toga said that a man with a hand covering his face walked into the room, "Toga, I have a mission for you so get that kid in a different room so I can tell you the details." Shigiraki looked down at Kayden who, with his head hung low, left the room closing his bedroom door.

"So what's my mission Handy man? Do I get to make someone bleed to death?" her expression went from friendly to murderous and sadistic in a second. Then Shigiraki shook his head liking her look confused, "Then what is it Tomura?" she asked getting a quick reply from Shigiraki, "You don't have a mission, all you need to do is get rid of that kid, you're going to soft because you don't want him to see you kill someone..." his tone went from calm to annoyed in a matter of seconds while he said that to Toga, making her look down at her knife that she was fiddling with. "I know you're the boss... but you can't tell me to get rid of my son. But you're right! I don't want him to see me kill anyone, that's why I'm not putting this knife through your neck!" she blushed a little while she thought about how much fun it would be to kill Shigiraki but then went back to being serious, "now if you'd excuse me, I need to make sure he didn't sneak out of his room."

Toga went to Kaydens bedroom and opened the door to see nobody there, so she started looking around the room until she heard a little noise under the bed so she went onto the ground to see her son hiding there looking back at her, "Hi mama..." he said as Toga chuckled getting back to her feet. As she did Kayden crawled out from under the bed, then he sat on a chair next to his bed and desk. "Why were you hiding Kayden?" Toga asked confused, "I wanted to scare you... but you found me."

While Toga was with her son the other villains sat down with Shigiraki being the only one that wasn't sitting, "Kirogiri, warp Dabi and Twice to UA then we will send Compress and Toga to the dorms of Class 1-A so Toga can take samples of those little brats' blood." the man made of smoke nodded making a warp gate next to Dabi and Twice, who walked through arriving at the entrance of the hero school, "Time to distract those heroes- hopefully you don't need me!" Dabi looked at Twice and sighed, "I need you to make a clone of one of the brats from Class 1-A then we can proceed with the operation..." "Hey I see something - I see nothing!" as Twice said Dabi looked around and saw someone walking to the entrance of the school, "It's All Might..."