HOW IT ALL STARTED

It all started when emily came from turkey and enrolled in our school. She was new and didnt know pretty much anyeone. She had trouble speaking english, when i first saw her i just knew we were gonna be bestfriends. It was just something about her that was so different. At first things didnt go very well me and ashley didnt know her very well so we would keep away secrets. Not because we didnt trust her but because we didnt know her very well to just spill out everthing. We thought we can just give it a little bit of time to get to know her more and then we could start sharing secrets and things about ourselves. Me and ashley were very close and shared everthing with each other. We have knowned eachother for a long time like since we were in year five and six. We knew everthing about eachother. So me and ashley decided lets give it some time and so we did. I felt bad for emily because she left her old life in turkey and all her friends, and now she had to start all over again and make new friends and get used to living here were she barely knew anyeone and had trouble speaking the language. Time passed and me emily and ashley were getting along very well. Slowly we started sharing secrets and saying more about ourselves. Emily was amazing she was a very good friend. Slowly we started building a very strong bond together. Now I wish I just have had known her earlier. She was very understanding and calm and always kept us away from getting in trouble. She was very fun to be around with, me emily and ashley built a very strong bond together and thats how it all started ;)