☠︎059☠︎

—ACT TWO : The Finale

They all stood still gripping their weapons tightly as they stared at Namjoon. Their breaths were quick, their hearts beating rapidly. A small breeze eased their muscles a bit as they stayed hidden.

"Give the signal damn it." Jennie muttered in agitation. She wanted Hyunsuk dead before anything could set them back.

Beads of sweat slowly trickled down Namjoon's neck as he stood still. He felt everyone's hard stares of anticipation but he had to make them wait. He wanted a perfect window of opportunity.

Namjoon watched Hyunsuk end his phone call making him smirk. Quickly his clenched fist changed to him pointing his index finger forward making everyone jump out their spots.

Gunfire. That's all he heard from behind him. Slowly Hyunsuk turned and saw his men on the floor bullet holes covering their bodies. His eyes went dark when he lifted his gaze. The girls he was going crazy about to get back in his grasp were standing right in front of him.

"Well I should've known you would find me here." Hyunsuk spoke making the girls clench their jaws. They hated hearing his voice again. It disgusted them to hear such a horrible man speak.

Hyunsuk let out a small chuckle as he saw Lisa step forward but being held back by one of the boys. "Wow you boys sure did follow in your parent's footsteps. Aiming to take me down but for them to just fall beneath my feet." He continued, a huge grin etched on his mouth once he noticed the change of expressions on Bangtan's faces.

"But this time you're done for Hyunsuk, it's over. A pathetic man as yourself will die today." Jisoo said making Hyunsuk laugh.

"Oh Jisoo, even if I die there will be people after you." Hyunsuk responded between his laughs.

Taehyung gritted his teeth, "You blind bastard everyone wants you dead. Not a single soul will help you."

Hyunsuk raised a brow, "Alright I already gave you a warning." He said and grabbed his gun aiming towards Jennie.

"Kill him!" Hoseok shouted pressing on the trigger of his gun.

With whatever bullets they had left they all unloaded their bullets on Hyunsuk's body. Blood dripped from every bullet that ripped through his skin.

His body jerked as hundreds of bullets tore him apart. Slowly his body fell with a hard thud to the ground red surrounding his limp figure.

Chaeyoung fell to the ground her wounded arm bleeding profusely from the gunshot she received before. Tears welled in her eyes.