No Second Chances

Prologue:

"You mate will love you. He'll treat you right and show you how much he loves you." That's what my mom says mates do. Why didn't my mate get the message?

I had just turned fourteen and was walking into school on the first day of my freshman year. I was nervous because I was on the bottom end of the school grade chain.

Suddenly I run straight into a wall, falling to the floor.

"Ow." I groan and hold my head. I had hit it on the hard linoleum floor.

"Whoops sorry kid." A deep voice chuckles. A large tan hand shot out in front of my face. Blushing I grab it and he pulls me up.

"Oh shit." The guy mutters. Curious, I look up into beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Immediately my wolf started whining 'Mate! Mate!'

"Oh my gosh." I whisper. I had just ran into my mate, literally.

"C'mere." He growls, grasping my upper arm.

He pushes me into a supply closet before coming in behind me.

Quickly he attaches his mouth to mine. Sparks shot through our mouthes.

"Um, what are you doing?" I whisper breathlessly. That was my first kiss.

"Just shut up and kiss me." He growled, attacking my mouth again. This time I kiss him back, sparks erupt.

"Listen don't you dare tell anyone of this. I sill never accept you as my mate. Got it?" He glared at me. Whimpering, I nod. With one last scowl my mate leaves.

At home I sit heart broken in my bedroom crying my eyes out.

"Rylie, are you okay?" My brother Ivan asks concernedly from the other side of the door.

"Um y-yeah." I sniffle, lying unconvincingly.

"No you're not." He accuses.

"I'm fine Ivan." I snap.

"Whatever crab ass."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next few days I stayed home because I was too heart broken to go to school. My parents also noticed something was wrong with me so they took me to the Alpha.

"Please help us Alpha. She hasn't been eating or going to school." My mom pleads.

Alpha Gonzalez was a large man with salt and pepper hair and was just like a giant teddy bear.

"Let me call my son in here and we'll talk."

Ten minutes later HE came into the office.

"What do you want dad?" He snaps.

"I need help deciding what's wring with Rylie here." Alpha says.

"Fine." He sighs and he finally sees me. His eyes widen in recognition.

"Oh shit